Khushi: Ya Amy Roshini's idea...

Aman: You both look gorgeous... ( Khushi & Roshini Dress)

 ( Khushi & Roshini Dress)

Nk: I thought you don't like to wear a short dress, Khush?

Khushi: What makes you think like that?

Nk: You know came from south India and I never see you in any short dress... You always wear Skirts, jeans & tops, Kurti & Chudithar and sometimes Jumpsuits... so I thought...

Khushi: I prefer a comfortable dress for me in the home whether it's modern or traditional I don't care... and Nk I studied and worked in London don't expect me to wear a traditional outfit to the club... and to be truthful most of the times I will be modern outfits...

Nk: What I thought you prefer traditional outfits???

Khushi: NO... when I went to Trichy that time only I started to wear Indian outfits often... in her trance she said " There is a lot of difference between the Khushi stayed in London, Chennai and the Khushi stayed in Trichy"

Nk: What???

Khushi trance broke upon hearing NK's voice... " Nk you know in Trichy I will prefer traditional outfits as My Maa wants me to wear Indian outfits so... the Khushi who stayed in Trichy is totally opposite to my character... To be Frank, if you guys see that Khushi you will think She is an Imposter of me in Looks..."

Aman: And why does that imposter look... I know you will do what you think is right but why you created a faded character there???

Khushi looks at him sharply: Because I want to

Aman: Why is that???

Khushi clutches her hand in a tight fist...

Arnav who was observing Khushi till now saw her clutching her hand in a tight fist... he silently kept his hand on her hand " Guys let's leave that topic..." Arnav signals Aman to keep silent " What's is Tomorrow's plan"