'It's not goodbye yet,' I said. 'I'm here until Monday.'

'Two days left with you,' she chuckled. 'Whatever will we do.'

'Well, after a full day at work today of Charlie totally acting like I wasn't there,' I laughed. 'Maybe make up with him first.'

'Then how about tomorrow you guys come to my place?' she asked. 'I'll set up a small gathering; invite some people. I'll sort the drinks.'

'Sure,' I agreed. 'The least I can do is be there to have a final drink with you guys.'

'Yay!' she cheered, clapping quickly.

'Does that mean I get to meet the new lover before I leave?' I asked.

'Sure,' she chuckled. 'I'll make sure my new lover is there too.'

'Okay,' I said with a smile. 'I'd better head home then.'

I stood to my feet and Tori did the same, stepping forward and hugging me quickly.

'I just hope you're doing what is going to make you happy,' she whispered.

'I am,' I replied, before stepping out of her grip. 'See you at your place tomorrow?'

'Yeah,' she replied. 'Goodnight.'

I gave her a gentle wave and headed through the bar to the exit, heading up the street to my car parked outside of the shop. I jumped inside and started up, heading up the street, back to my apartment which I'd be spending my last ever weekend in.

After my phone conversation with Tori, she'd obviously freaked and begged me to think about it. I'd spent the rest of the week thinking. I'd had nothing else on my mind even at work while I was inking, I was debating it in my head. As long as Bethan and I were apart, I couldn't stay here.

Tori had eyed me up everyday at work, clearly wondering what I had decided and Charlie didn't have a clue what was happening because he'd avoided talking to me all week. The nasty bruise on his cheek right by his nose was a clear indicator that I'd got him good and I respected that he didn't want to speak to me but he shouldn't have badmouthed Bethan and he wouldn't have gotten hit.

I'd agreed to go for a drink with Tori after work with it being Friday, so she could finally discuss with me what I had decided and of course, she was upset that I was still leaving.

Now, I was heading home to finish off packing so I could spend the rest of the weekend with my colleagues at Tori's "gathering" before I made the journey back to The Falls.

Once home, I took a shower and got into sweats, manoeuvring around the boxes scattered in the lounge that were full of my stuff. I'd packed Bethan's stuff into one large box and labelled it, planning to drop it at her dorm on the way home on Monday.

I grabbed a bottle from the fridge and drank it as I lounged on the sofa. Luckily our apartment had been furnished so I didn't have to worry about moving large appliances out. I had just packed my own stuff and what was left of hers and I was ready to go.

After relaxing for a little while, I finished my bottle and headed to bed, actually looking forward to Tori's gathering tomorrow. I was really hoping Charlie and I could work things out before I left.

I fell asleep pretty quickly, waking early and finishing off packing up some of my desk to box up the things I wouldn't need now that I'd finished my last working week. It was a sad thought that yesterday had been the last day I'd worked in my shop. I'd worked so hard for it and I'd loved every minute of having it. It was the only thing in my life I'd ever really achieved and I was happy that Tori and Charlie would still be working there. I didn't care about making money from it, I was just glad I wasn't completely losing my tie to it.