41. Our sweet Tae

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Taehyung couldn't contain his laughter and took out this phone. He clicked some pictures and left.

Tae was jumping around and come across with Chim who was still wearing that big ass wig.

'AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! GHOST!!!!! SEAWEED GHOST!!!!' He screams and Jimin, Jungkook ran to him quickly but Jungkook started to laugh like a dying seal.

Jimin was also surprised but hold back his laughter. He took the wig off and saw Chim's teary eyes.

'I ...thought....the power...ran out. ...and....and...' He couldn't hold back his tears and cries.

Jimin hugs him and picks him up.

"Aigoo...it's okay. It's okay..." He rubs his back and calm him down.

"I thought....you ....left..m.-me....' Chim cries more and Taehyung comes to pat his head.

Kookie was struggling alot in the back and Jungkook let him loose.

He grabs Jimin's pants and tugges.

Jimin kneels down and Kookie quickly runs to Chim and hugs him.

'Hyungie....I'm h-here. .' Kookie eyes were tearing up as well while seeing Chim crying like that.

**************************************

They came back home with their costumes and two bags full of candies and snacks for the mini's.

"Oh Hoo! ! Your back!!" J-Hope hops up and pinches Kookie's cheeks who giggles.

"Aigooo! What happened to Chim?!! Why his looking so red?!!" J-Hope ask and rubs Chim's cheek.

"He cried alot at the shop." Jimin explains and lightly kisses Chim's cheek.

"Yeah that's why I had to buy that wig for 10,000 won!!" Jin hisses and Tae pulls out the wig and wears it.

'Hyung! Try to snawtch my wig!!!" He cheerfully jumps to Jin who glares at him.

"Anyways...let me see your costumes!!" J-Hope chrips.

***************************************

Halloween night

"Wow!!! They are looking cool!!" J-Hope beams and the mini's cheers.

"I made Tae look like a rich ass guy who owns gucci!!" Taehyung proudly says and Tae nods.

"Well...Chim were happy to wear his." Jimin pushes Chim forward who was hiding behind Jimin. Chim was wearing a little duck outfit with stickers on his face.

"Well you peasants did well but not well enough!! Jinie!!!!" Jin yells and Jinie came out being embarrassed.