Chapter 22

**The picture is what Jessa looks like**

"Ughhhh." I moan. "I have to go to school." I sit up and look around.

I sigh and get up to go take a shower. When I get out, I turn on my flat iron, and begin to get dressed. I put on a "Who Are You To Be The Judge Of What I Can Be?" Black off the shoulder shirt, black skinny jeans and my black Converse. I straighten my hair pin straight, and decide to put on a black and grey beanie. I grab my Aerosmith hoodie and my leather bag and go downstairs. I see Mason watching, what seems to be Desperate House Wives? I chuckle and walk up behind him.

"Whatcha watching there Mase?" He jumps. I laugh and sit beside him.

"Uh uh." He stutters. "Desperate House Wives... It's a good show okay? It has a lot of drama and I like drama."

"Dude, mom doesn't even watch that show. Neither do I." He flips me off, I laugh and walk out the door.

"Walk this way, talk this way." I begin to sing as I walk down the street. I stop.

Where's Josh? I look around. Nothing. Oh well, I'll walk to school by myself. I sing softly to myself.

.

.

When I get to school, Jayden rushes to me.

"Hey Jay whats-"

"Come with me!" She demands as she grabs me by the wrists, which hurt like a bitch, and drags me away.

"My God what is up with you??" I ask.

"Matt dropped out, thats what." I freeze. What? No. No he didn't. He wouldn't.

"How do you know?"

"He told me!"

"Oh." I say. I begin to walk away towards my locker. Jayden comes and leans beside me.

"You liked him didn't you?" I ask. Her eyes grow big.

"Shh!" I chuckle.

"I figured. You two would be cute though." She smiles.

"Really?" I nod.

"I believe in Mayden." She laughs.

"And I believe in Josse." I laugh, and we head to class.

.

.

I was walking back home, when Josh came running out of his house, towards me. I wasn't paying attention, and he grabs me by the forearm and drags me inside. I was about to scream, then I realized it was him.

"Holy sweet Jesus. You scared me!" I say as we get inside.

"Sorry." He say, closing the door. "I just, wanted to talk to you."

"What's up?"

"Well, Matt dropped out, first of all." I nod.

"Yeah Jayden told me." He raises an eyebrow.

"How did she know?"

"Matt told her." He makes an 'oh' face.

"I also wanted to tell you that my ex girlfriend, Kira, decided to call me today. That is why I wasn't there to walk you to school." I remember Kira. She was a huge bitch. She was always pissy. Especially when Josh and I were hanging out. She never looked me in the eye, unless she was pissed at me for talking to Josh 'too much'. Josh told me, that she got him into drugs. They were dating when I met Josh. By that time I'm pretty sure, they have been dating for 8 months or so. Honestly I hated her guts, she didn't care for anyone but herself. They had an on-off relationship, because she was really selfish and when she didn't get what she wanted she threw a hissy fit and broke up with Josh.

"Oh."

"I just wanted to tell you so nothing seemed suspicious." I smile.

"I trust you Josh." I say. He smiles, puts his hands on my hips and kisses me gently.

"So that's why I was dragged in here?" He smirks.

"That, and I missed you."

"I missed you too."

*Flashback- 2 Years Ago*

I was sitting on my couch, on a Friday night, in my PJ's. Exciting life eh? I throw some serious ragers. I laugh to myself, but I'm interrupted by a knock at my door. I look at my phone. It's 9:00. I get up, and answer the door. I see Josh, with his hands in his pockets, looking at the ground.

Kira.

"Hey." He says sadly.

"Hi. What's up?"

"Kira, uhm, broke up with me. Again." I nod and let him inside. He sits down on the couch, with his head in his hands. It hurts me to see him like this. He doesn't deserve this. He deserves someone who loves him unconditionally.

"I'm sorry Josh..." He nods.

"So am I." He mumbles. I bite my lip.

"Hey." He looks at me. I smile. "I was just going to have a very happy lonely movie marathon, would you like to join me?" He slightly smiles.

"I would love to." I smile, and go into the kitchen to make popcorn. I see Josh jump up.

"What?" I ask sitting back down. He smiles.

"She wants me to come over!" My smile, fades away.

"Oh..." He continues to smile.

"I'll see you later Jess! Love you!!" He shouts running out the door.

"I love you more." I whisper. He always ditches me for her. He doesn't even see how bad she is for him.

Whatever.

I grab my notebook and begin to write.

*Flashback Over*

I swallow hard. He smiles sweetly at me. I really hope that this phone call, doesn't start something.

I shake my head.

No. Josh wouldn't do that. He loves me. He says that he's over Kira.

"Jess? You okay?" He says, making me lose my train of thought. I nod.

"Yeah. Everything is totally copacetic."

"Great. Now how about we go downstairs and watch some movies?" I smile and nod.

"By movies, do you mean 'Make out the entire time and watch about 5 minutes of the entire thing'?" He smirks.

"You know me too well darling."

So we go downstairs, and make out while the movies play on.

********

Well.

3 updates on ONE book in a week!

5 updates in a week! Damn. I'm so inspired right now though. All these ideas are circling around in my head.

But for future reference, I was wondering if you guys would read an All Time Low/Alex Gaskarth book? Like I won't start it for a while, but just wondering:) BTW I am sorry for any typos.

Okay but of you guys like ATL/Alex Gaskarth stuff I suggest you read Therapy: Life With Alex Gaskarth by @DreamxInspire. Seriously it is so amazing.

Anyways I hope you guys liked this chapter!

Comment/Leave feedback please!

A vote would be cool;)

Thanks for reading once again:)