Chapter 21

"Leave me the fuck alone." I mumble as Josh decides to try and pull me out of my bed.

"No I will not 'leave you the fuck alone'. Don't be a moody asshole." I roll my eyes.

"Like you?" He puts his hand over his heart.

"Well that was uncalled for." I shake my head.

"Sorry. I'm just really tired and agh school is stressing me the fuck out and I don't have any time with you anymore and-" I begin, but he cuts me off my crashing his lips into mine. I run my fingers through his dark hair. He smirks.

"Works like a charm." I roll my eyes.

"You caught me off guard." He mouths 'Sure', before jumping into bed with me. He cuddles up close to me and wraps his arms around my waist. He nuzzles his head into my neck.

"Is it bad that I want to call my brother and be like 'I don't know dude. He just jumped into bed with me. It's not like I refused but I was still caught off guard.'" Josh laughs.

"Could you imagine how fast he'd be back here?" I laugh, because he does have a point. Mason would be here in 5 minutes, and he's about 30 minutes away.  "But aside from bugging Mason, what would you like to do today Mon Chere?" I shrug.

"I don't know... What about sleep all day and watch movies all night?" He smiles.

"Horror movies?" I nod.

"Yeah!" He stares at me. "What?"

"I thought you hated horror movies?"

"I did. But not anymore." He pouts.

"I wanted to scare you." I laugh.

"Well, I can pretend to be scared..." He smiles and nods.

"That'd be good. That way I can hold you when you 'jump'." He says. I laugh.

"Well we should sleep, considering we're staying up all night." I say before my head hits the pillow again.

"Nono. We're going to do something. I don't know what per say. But we're doing something." I moan

"I don't wanna moooovvee." I whine. He chuckles and pulls me up with him.

"Want to go to my house for a difference?" He asks. I laugh and nod.

"Yeah, but let me get dressed first."

"Jessica Rai Caplan, are you naked?" He asks while standing up. I wink.

"I try to dress my best for you Ramsay." He chuckles. I go over to my dresser and pick out some clothes. I begin to walk towards my bathroom.

"You know you can change in front of me, right?"

"Yes I do know. I just choose not to, just to bother you." I say before closing my bathroom door. I plug in my flat iron and begin to get dressed. I put on a loose, black tank top with 'Obey' written across the front, I slip on some black daisy dukes I got back in Toronto. Then I put on my black converse and straighten my hair, before putting it into a ponytail.. I put on a little make up, just some eyeliner and blush. I walk back out.

"Ready." I say. Josh was laying on my bed, staring at the ceiling. He sits up when he hears me.

"Holy shit Jess."

"What?" He stands up and walks towards me.

"It's just, you look absolutely gorgeous." I blush and look down at my feet. "Why do you always do that?"

"Do what?"

"Well whenever you blush, you always look down at your feet. It's cute when you blush." I blush again except I don't look down. He smiles at me. "See. Adorable." I laugh.