Chapter 17

**Two Years Later**                        

Senior year..... Its been 2 years since I've moved to Toronto. I made some new friends. Let loose and had fun. I still miss Josh though. Like really badly. I miss Matt and Jayden too but... Josh is my boyfriend. So of course I'm gonna miss him more. We talk every day. In the morning and at night. We usually talk at 2-4 am because we both have bad insomnia. I still have Good To You on my phone. I listen to it everyday. His voice gives me shivers. In a good way. I mean, he's so talented. He is such an amazing singer. He used to sing to me as we walked to school.

"Jessa! Come down here please!" My mom yells from downstairs. I moan and walk down the stairs and into our living room.

"Yeah?" She smiles.

"Sit down." She says while pointing to the couch. I sit down.

"Okay... What's up?" Her and dad and Mason all smile.

"Wellllll...... We're moving back to Vancouver!" I freeze. Then a huuuuuge smile spreads across my face. And before I even knew it... I was dancing around like a total dumbass. But I didn't care one bit, because you know why? I get to see Josh and Matt and Jayden again!!!!! But wait.... Will they even remember me? I mean, I look different now. I have purple bangs. I wear black shorts with leggings. I wear a leather jacket. I look completely different from when I left to go to Toronto.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS??" I yell.

"Yes!!! We're moving back this Friday!!!" Today's Saturday. OH MY GOD IM GONNA SEE JOSH IN A WEEK! I hope he remembers me. Like I said before, I look quite different. I'm so excited!!! It's been wayyyy too long since I've seen Josh.

FRIDAY

I run down the street to Josh's house.  I pause when I get to his door. I'm scared. What if he got over me and moved on? Shit. I didn't think this through. I take a deep breath and knock on his door. His mom answers the door. She smiles.

"Hi. Is there something I can help you with?" I smile.

"Mrs. Ramsay. Its me. Jessa Caplan!" She smiles and gives me a huge hug.

"Jessa! Its good to see you again! I like your new hair." I smile.

"Its been too long."

"Josh is downstairs."

"Thanks!" I say as I walk downstairs. I'm trying to prepare myself to see him. I missed him a lot. Don't get me wrong, but its gonna be weird at first. Well I think it'll be weird. It could go either way really.

I reach the door to his room. I breathe in and out. I turn the handle, and open the door. I see Josh. He's facing the other direction. I tip toe behind him. I put my hands around his eyes.

"Hey wanna have some fun?" I ask in a ridiculously deep voice. He whips around.

"Who are y-Jessebelle?" I smile.

"In the flesh Joshers." A wide smile spreads across his face. He picks me up and hugs me as tight as possible.

"God I missed you baby." He whispers in my ear. I smile.

"I missed you too Joshers." He kisses me. God I missed him. So much. I missed everything about him. His smile. His laugh. His personality. Everything. He pulls away and smirks at me.

"I missed our make out sessions." I laugh.

"I did too." He smiles.

"I can't believe you're actually here."

"Me neither. But I'm so glad I am." He smirks, and kisses me. I wrap my arms around his neck and smile. He picks me up and rubs my back. He's holding me so I was straddling him. He pushed me against the wall and smirks. He winks and begins to kiss my neck.