Chapter 18

Josh and I basically never left each others side the entire weekend. He stayed at my place, and yet again, my parents weren't home. It was just me, Josh and Mason. Josh and Mason get along really well, which is good because they're two of the most important people in my life. I've always been close with Mason, ever since we were little kids. He'd always stick up for me and Jayden if someone was bugging us. But now, that's what Josh does. He sticks up for me, and I'm guessing that Matt sticks up for Jayden.

So, today's my first day back at Magee Secondary, and to be honest I'm a little scared. I don't really know what to expect with Jayden and Matt. I mean, will they even remember me? Probably not. I look totally different. I wear a lot a of black, my hair has purple and I wear dark make up (but not too much). I look like the opposite of my 15 year old self. Its weird actually.

I get up, and it's 6:50 so I have a few minutes to get ready and head downstairs. I straighten my hair (I had a shower last night) and do some black smokey eyed make up with some red lip gloss. I grab some black shorty shorts, with studs along the pockets, I also grab a black and purple tank top with "No Music? No Life" written in handwriting, my black converse, some rips leggings (to wear underneath my shorts, these shorts barely cover anything) and a black and grey scarf with Aztec print on it. I grab my leather bag, and head downstairs. Mason wasn't there, he probably left to go to the gym. I have a granola bar, and head outside.

What I see, surprises me.

It was Josh. Waiting. Like he did when we were 15. I smile and walk towards him. He wraps his long arms around my torso and softly kisses me.

"I thought you dropped out?" He smiles.

"I did. But I'm still going to walk you to school my darling." I smile again and kiss him. He laughs, wraps his arms around my shoulders and we being our walk to school. Or as I like to call it, "Torturous Hell".

When we arrive, Josh kisses me goodbye and I walk inside. I begin to look for Jayden. I see her by her old locker. I walk up and pretend to be completely clueless.

"Uhm excuse me, where's Mrs. Hannigans class?"

"It's right over ther-Jessa?" I smile.

"In the flesh." A huge smile spreads across her face. She pulls me into a strong hug.

"OHMYGOD JESSA MISSED YOU SO MUCH." I laugh.

"I missed you too Jay." She smiles.

"I'm gonna go get Matt!! I'll be right back! Dont move!" I laugh again.

"I won't." She bolts off to find Matt.

I have the same locker as before. Its fairly close to Jayden's. I get a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see Matt. A very handsome Matt! He's so tall now. I mean, he was tall before, but be grew like 6 inches. Maybe more. He smiles at me.

"What no hug for me?" He jokes. I smile.

"Of course you get a hug Mattie!" He smirks and pulls me in. I wrap my arms around him and he does the same.

"Now now Matt. She does have a boyfriend." Jayden jokes while winking at Matt.

"Oh hush Jayden. Matt and I are very close. I missed my bestie." She rolls again.

"I missed ya Jessabear." He distributed that nick name for me like, a year ago I think. I don't mind it. Its better than Jessafish.

"Who do you have for English?" Matt asks.

"Mrs. Hannigan." They both light up.

"Us too!!" I smile.

"Sweet!!" So we walk to class together and prepare for hell.

Just like the old days.

***********

Helllloooooo!! Again, terribly sorry that it took this long to update. School started back up (ugh), so I don't really have that much time to write. I swear I will try as hard as possible to update regularly.

Anyways, how are you guys??

I haven't updated since like the 20th of August oops.

BUT OVER 300 READS?? What the shit?!?! I didn't even think people READ THIS like, I'm actually in shock. Thank you so much guys. Its not too horrible eh? The book I mean haha. But I'm actually really thankful tbh. Im just some lame ass girl who writes fan fics.

Okay!!! I'm actually really excites tbh. My best friend (@MrsRamsay) told me she might update Love (her other fan fiction about Josh)!!! That's the first one I read of hers, and seriously its so amazing. You guys should go an follow her BC she's an AMAZING writer. This amazing chapter is dedicated to her, BC she's the best and she makes me laugh so hard that I usually fall off my couch.

Ooh I'm going to suggest some AMAZING accounts to follow!!

@MrsRamsay

@DoItLikeMTrench

@Jillybean_MT

@StxcksAndStones

@NobodyWillBreakYou

@Perfect__Porcelain

These people are AWESOME writers! I have read their books and holy crap, they're amazing!

I know this was short, so I will try and update like either next weekend or sometime this week.

Thanks for reading :)