Chapter 16: There is a First Time for Everything

We ran home and set up for the sleep over. I put two blow up mattresses on the floor in Bella's room. We put sleeping bags on the mattresses and put them facing the tv. The doorbell rang and Kristen has arrived.

"Hey Lora. Hi Kristen come on in."

Lora handed me Kristen's bag and we talked for a bit. We said goodbye and I went to find Bella and Kristen.

"Hey girls, what do you want for dinner?"

I placed Kristen's bag on the floor in Bella's room. They both screamed pizza. I called Harry and he went to pick up the pizza. He came to the house with the pizza and the girls ate and ran back upstairs. I sat with Harry on the couch and we watched tv. My phone vibrated. It was Jordan.

"Hey Diana, I don't want you to hate me for this but look what I saw when I was driving to get pizza."

She attached a picture of Harry and Cara. They were kissing. I turned to Harry and showed him the picture.

"Harry."

He looked at the picture and laughed. 

"You think this is funny?"

"Of course I do, man these girls are getting better at photoshop everyday."

I started crying. He tried to comfort me but I pushed him off.

"First you kiss her and now you are lying about it!?"

He looked confused.

"What? I am not lying about shit."

"Jordan saw you at the pizza place kissing her! Don't you dare lie to me!"

I started crying even harder. He tried to hug me but again I pushed him away.

"Don't touch me! I loved you and you cheated on me!"

"Diana you don't really believe that do you?"

A tear fell down Harry's cheek. He knew I was serious.

"Harry how could you?"

"I didn't do it!"

"Just leave! I will take care of Bella by myself! We don't need you to be here! You will lie again and not hurt only me but her!"

He tried to explain but I wouldn't listen.

"Leave!"

He grabbed his jacket and ran out the door. I thought we were going to get married. I thought he loved me. I thought he loved Bella. I was sobbing. I wiped my face and turned around to go check on the girls. Bella was standing there. She was there the whole time.

"Bella, list..."

Before I finished my sentence she ran up the stairs and into her room. I walked up to her room to try to talk to her. I heard her and Kristen talking.

"Bella, its okay. Don't cry. At least your daddy is still alive."

"He hurt my mommy. My daddy was my hero!"

Than I heard a thump. Kristen started screaming. I opened the door and saw Bella on the floor unconcious. I picked her up and told Kristen to follow me. We ran to Harry's and we started banging on the door. 

"Harry! Help Bella is unconsious! Help!" 

The door flew open and Harry saw Bella.

"Meet me at the hospital!"

He took Bella from me and ran. 

*Harry's POV*

We were sitting there having fun when Jordan texted Diana a picture of me kissing Cara. I haven't seen Cara since Diana told her to leave us alone. Diana didn't believe me. She was so hurt by something that wasn't true. She told me she would never believe the rumors.

"Leave!"

She yelled at me so I grabbed my jacket and went home, 5 minutes later there was banging on my door.

"Harry! Help Bella is unconsious! Help!"

I heard those words and I ran to the door. I saw Bella in Diana's arms laying limp, not moving an inch.

"Meet me at the hospital!"

I took Bella from Diana and ran. I ran to the hospital. At this time at night there was so much traffic. I couldn't wait so I ran 2 miles to the hospital. Never stopping and never looking back. I reached the hospital and I ran in.

"Help! Help! My baby is unconsious!"

Doctors ran up to me and took Bella from me. They placed her on a bed and rolled her into a different room. I broke down crying. 

"Harry! Harry!"

Diana ran towards me and hugged me. We were both crying hysterically. I held her tight and didn't let go. I opened my eyes and saw Kristen standing there. Her eyes were red. I let go of Diana and bent down to Kristen.

"Kristen, everything will be alright. She will be okay."

Kristen cried and I held her until her mom showed up. They stayed with us all night.