Chapter 12: Birthday Party

I came home at about 2 am and Harry was on the couch waiting for me. He put Bella in bed and was watching tv. I walked in the door and he came and helped with the bags. 

"Diana go get some sleep. I will wrap them."

I kissed him and went to bed.

*Harry's POV*

Tomorrow is Bella Boo's birthday. I am so excited. I finally have a daughter to spoil. I know I am young but I think I will be okay as long as I have Diana by my side. I thought over and over again about how I could mess up Bella's life and that scared me so I called Liam for advice.

"Harry? Its 2 am, what do you need?"

"Liam, what if I mess up? What if Bella ends up hating me in the future? What if I am a bad father?"

"Harry breath. You are a great father and you have us to help you. We are bringing tons of gifts for tomorrow. She will never hate you. You gave her a home and parents. Go to bed mate. I will talk to you tomorrow."

Liam hung up. I calmed down and finished wrapping the presents. I went to the couch and fell asleep. I was woken up at 8:30 by Bella jumping on me.

"Good morning daddy!'

"Good morning Bella Boo."

"Daddy, why do you call me Bella Boo?"

"Its a nickname. It fits you well."

Bella ran upstairs to Diana and got her birthday dress on. She ran downstairs to me.

"Daddy how do I look?"

"Bella Boo you look gorgeous."

"Daddy can we get a family picture today?"

"Anything for you Bella Boo."

She smiled and than the door bell rang.

"Mommy, Daddy! I got it!"

I watched as Bella ran to the door and welcomed the boys and Dani and Eleanor in.

"Hi Uncles, Hi ladies, I am Bella. I turn 4 today!"

Dani and El starting to smile. Bella grabbed Niall and Zayn's hands and led them in. She told everyone else to wait. She brought Zayn and Niall inside. She than went back for Dani and Liam and brought them in. And Finally she went back for El and Louis. She was so cute.

"Mommy, Daddy everyone is here!"

*Diana's POV*

I ran downstairs and heard Bella ask Harry how she looked.

"Bella Boo you look gorgeous."

He is a great dad. She also wants family pictures. I video taped her welcoming everyone in. She was to cute.

"Uncle Lou, Uncle Liam who are these girls?"

Liam and Lou itroduced Dani and El as Aunt Dani and Aunt El. They brought so many presents for Bella that she was so excited to open them. I set up the video camera and let her open presents.

"Bella these are from me and El."

Bella opened 3 gifts from Louis and Eleanor. The first was a doll house. The second was a new barbie doll. The third was a new jacket. She loved the presents and ran and gave Louis and Eleanor a hug and kiss.

"Thanks Uncle Lou and Aunt El! I wove it!"

"This one is from me and Aunt Dani."

Liam handed her a small box. It was a pair of earrings. She loved them! 

"Mommy can I go get my ears pierced!? Pwease!"

"Of course baby."

"Thanks Uncle Liam and Aunt Dani!"

She ran and hugged and kissed them.

"These are from me Bell."

Niall gave Bella the nickname Bell. He handed her two boxes. She tore them open. One of them was a huge boucy ball. The other was a tent to go in her room. She screamed.

"I wove it Uncle Nialler!! Thank you so much!"

She ran to him and jumped on him.

"This one is from me Bella."

Zayn handed her a big box and she opened it up. It was a little tricycle. She jumped on it right away.

"Mommy, daddy! Look at me! Mommy take a picture."

I pulled out the camera and started taking pictures. She jumped of the bike and ran to Zayn and gave him a big kiss.

"Thank you Uncle Zayn!"

*Harry's POV*

The look on her face when she recieved all her presents just made me so happy.

"Bella Boo, its time for presents from me and mommy."

She ran to me and sat on my lap. The first gift was a necklace with her name on it.

"Daddy can you put it on me?"

"Sure Bella Boo. Her is your next gift."

She opened the box that had play dough in it.

"Mommy, daddy what is this?"

"Its play dough baby. You make stuff out of it."

"Thanks!"

And in the last box was full of movies. Her eyes popped out of her head at the selection of movies.

"Woah! There are so many!"

She turned to me and gave me a big hug and kiss. Than she ran to Diana and gave her a hug and kiss.

"Thanks mommy and daddy I love you!"

"We love you too Bella Boo."

*Diana's POV*

"Why don't we take a family picture?"

"Liam can you take the picture of me, Diana, and Bella Boo?"

"Pwease Uncle Liam."

"Of course."

I picked up Bella and Harry came next to us and put his arm around my waist.

"Mommy, daddy, we have our first family picture!" 

She seemed so happy.

"Can we get everyone in the picture now?"

Harry set the camera on a timer and we all got into place. The flash went off. Than Bella wanted a picture with everyone individually. She was loving her birthday party. 

"Everyone its time to sing to Bella Boo."

Everyone ran into the kitchen. Niall had Bella over his head pretending she was an airplane and than placed her in the chair. We sang to Bella and I recorded the whole thing. She blew the candles out. I removed the candles after handing Harry the video camera. When all the candles were out, Bella threw her face into the cake and started eating. Harry kept recording. We all laughed hysterically.

"Enjoying that Miss. Piggy?" Lou said.

She just shook her head. Her face was still stuffed in the cake. After she was full, the cake was ruined. So I washed her face and we went and sat in the living room. Everyone left because it was getting late. I put Bella in a bath and we put her to bed.

"Nighty Night Bella. I love you."

"I love you too Mommy."

I leaned down and kissed her.

"Good night Bella Boo. I love you."

"Night Daddy. I love you too."

He leaned down and kissed her goodnight. I turned on the night light and we left her room.