Chapter 14: Who to Choose

I woke up and it was 8:30 am. I looked to my left and saw Harry laying there sleeping. I grabbed my cell phone and went to check on Bella. I opened the door and saw her start to wake up. 

"Good morning mommy!"

"Shh. Daddy is sleeping. Come on let's go downstairs."

She ran next to me and grabbed my hand. I looked down at her and she had a big smile on her face.

"What do you want for breakfast Bell?"

"Hm, pancakes!"

I smiled at her and put her in her chair. I went to the stove and started the pancakes. I made them into Mickey Mouse pancakes. I put them down in front of her.

"How do the look?"

"Mommy, why does this have ears?"

"It's Mickey Mouse baby."

"Who?"

It hit me that Bella has never been to Disney and didn't even have a clue of who Mickey was. That was going to change.

"Nevermind baby. Eat your pancakes."

She dug in. Then there was a knock on the door. I ran to the door.

"Hello?"

It was Jordan. She tackled me to the floor. I started to scream.

"Jordan! Get off of me!"

I heard Bella start to scream and cry.

*Harry's POV*

I woke up to the sound of screams. I ran downstairs to see Bella crying and screaming and Diana was on the floor. Someone was on top of her. I ran to help Diana but there was nothing I could do. I looked down to see Diana laughing. I knew she knew the person who tackled her. 

"Bella Boo calm down its okay. That's mommy's friend."

*Diana's POV*

Jordan got off of me when she heard Harry. She helped me up and we hugged tightly.

"Jordan what are you doing here!?"

"You didn't think I wouldn't come meet my god daughter did you!?"

We started laughing when Harry coughed trying to get our attention.

"Oh right! Harry this is my best friend Jordan. She is like my sister and we have been friends since birth."

"Jordan, I have heard so many stories. Its nice to finally meet you."

"You too Harry. I can't believe you are with Diana. She has loved you for years."

I covered her mouth and she licked my hand.

"Ew! Jordan!"

Harry laughed. We brought Jordan to meet Bella. Jordan sat next to Bella and they talked. Harry pulled me to the side.

"God mother? We didn't discuss this."

"Harry I didn't call her and tell her to be a god mother. We told each other that we could be each other's first child's god mother. And I am her daughter's god mother."

"Well since you picked the god mother, I get to choose the god father."

"That's fine with me. I am sorry babe, I had no idea she was coming."

"Its okay. She is always welcomed. A friend to you is a friend to me."

He leaned down and kissed me.