Chapter 5: The Date

*Harry's POV*

I like her, I like her a lot. I am so happy she is mine. Everyone has to stop with the rumors though. It is getting out of hand, so are the death threats. I need to talk to the fans, get them under control. I leaned over and kissed Diana goodmorning. 

"Wake up sunshine. We have a lot planned for today."

*Diana's POV* 

I woke up to Harry kissing me.

"Wake up sunshine. We have a lot planned for today."

"Hey Harry, what time is it?"

"Its 5:30 am."

"Why are we up so early!?"

"We are going on our first date. Go get ready. Run home and put on a bathing suit, grab a towel and come back here."

"The fans are still here."

"Go out the back. Be back in 20 minutes!"

I ran as fast as I could to my house. I ran in and put on my favorite purple bikini. I put on shorts and a tube top and grabbed a towel and my bag. I ran back to Harry's. He was in his bathingsuit and ready to go. We stood at the front door. We opened the door and ran to the car. Most of the fans were asleep until one fan screamed when she saw us. He jumped into the car and we were surrounded. Harry started to drive away and we got away from the fans safely. It was a 2 hour drive so we listened to music and sang the whole way down. 

"You're insecure!" Harry sang

"Don't know what for."

We went back and forth. We finally pulled up to our destination. I noticed that this was where they filmed Live While We're Young. Harry pulled up by the lake.

"Harry, what are we doing?"

"You know those balls from the video? We are going in them."

We got out of the car and ran to the balls. They were already set up for us. Some body guards were there to watch us. We jumped into the balls and went into the water. It was the most fun I had ever had. We ran into each other and we raced and everything. We jumped out of the balls and went to the rope swing. Harry went first.

"Whoo!"

He let go and did a double back flip. I went and did a back flip. It was so fun. We played in the water for hours. Before we knew it, it was time for dinner. We got out of the water and Harry grabbed my hand.

"Come on, I have another surprise."

He led me to this closed off area where a candle light picnik was set up. We ate dinner and slept out of the beach watching the stars.

"Diana, you see that star? I wish I was your true love."

"Harry, see that star? I wish I was your true love."

"Well Diana your wish came true."

"So did yours Harry."

We stayed up for hours watching the stars and cuddling. It was the most romantic date ever.