33

Luna was ready for the ball tonight

Luna was ready for the ball tonight. The box had contained a dress that was for Luna. It was a beautiful dress, the blue of it was amazing, and when she put it on it made her feel as though she was a princess. 

Luna wanted to look amazing for Klaus, and she knew that the whole town was going to be there. Their relationship was going to be public, and Luna knew hat she was okay with that.

Though, there were butterflies in her stomach because of nervousness. Even though she was okay with their relationship being public, she was also nervous because of her confession tonight. She was going to tell Klaus that she loved him, and she did not know if how he was going to react. 

She thought of the worst-case scenario, where he would say that he did not feel the same, and their relationship was going to go into ruins. That they were going to drift away from each other.

Then, she had reached Klaus' home. The house was full of light, there were cars lined in front of the house, and there were people talking excitedly about this ball. The people looked to be curious about the new family that had made Mystic Falls their home.

Luna then walked up the stairs, and the doors were opened for her. Luna was astounded by the decorations for the ball, it looked beautiful. While Luna was staring at the decorations, people then had begun to talk about the girl who was standing at the front door. 

Klaus saw Luna, then he saw the people staring at her, and he rushed to her. He put his arm around her waist, showing that she was his, his possessiveness coming into play.

"You look stunning little moon," Klaus said into her ear. Luna blushed while she looked down, Elijah had already made the announcement for the first dance, and the dance was going to start. Luna came at the perfect time, and in Klaus' mind, she was even more perfect. 

"Come love, let's dance," Klaus said. He dragged Luna towards the dance floor, she was letting herself be dragged. 

The two got into a waltz position, Luna and Klaus being as close as they possibly could. The two were in their own world, talking amongst each other, without a care in the world. The onlookers stared at the couple, the two of them being the center of attention to everyone.

Especially Esther Mikaelson. 

Though she chose not to say anything about it, and she let her son enjoy her time with the woman that he has come to love. 

Then, Klaus had begun to drag Luna away from the crowd, she was so lost in the moment that she did not want to pay attention to anything else. She was lost in the world that she and Klaus had made during that dance, and she did not want to leave. 

When she snapped out of her haze, she saw that she was close to the horses, outside. Then, Luna heard behind her,

"Little moon, I need to tell you something,"