26

The kiss could only be described in one word, magical

The kiss could only be described in one word, magical. It was a feeling that Luna and Klaus and not felt before, even though Klaus been with multiple women in his lifetime, just one little kiss from Luna had made him feel as though he was complete. 

He had never felt that way. Then, Luna had pulled away from the kiss, ending it slowly, though, she did not want to pull away. 

She looked up at Klaus shyly, not knowing what to do now. Even though it was evident what they have to do, they have to get together and be in a relationship.

Luna had pulled away from Klaus, Klaus then began to smile brightly at her, as though he was waiting for this moment to happen, which he was. Klaus continued to rub his hand against her cheek, Luna leaning her head into his hand.

Luna also smiled brightly, but the fact that her feelings were finally on display.

" I like you too Nik, always have and always will. That's a promise to you." Luna said. 

Both Luna and Klaus had gotten an amazing start to the day, now they just needed to know where they stood in terms of their relationship.

"Now what?" Luna asked. 

She was rubbing her hands together, confused and shy about how bold she had just acted only moments ago. 

"Now love, it is all up to you," Klaus stated. He did not want to begin their relationship with him making every decision in the relationship, he wanted there to be an equal balance in their relationship. Maybe even Luna having more power than he does. 

"Well, I really like you, and you said you 'fancy' me. I think that means that you like me, and so I think that we should be in a relationship," Luna said. She was incredibly shy about this whole ordeal, not knowing if the choice that she had made was the correct one. 

Klaus had completely agreed with what luna had decided, and it was something that made Klaus happy. Klaus was utterly in love with Luna, and he knew that she was the one that he wanted to spend all of his time with. 

There was no use hiding his feelings anymore, now that he had said that he fancied her, he could openly express his feelings. 

"Well love, it looks like we are now ina relationship," Klaus said. 

Luna had made the choice of being in the relationship with Klaus, and Luna was happy that heshe had made a choice on her own, and that it was a choice that made both her and Klaus happy. 

Klaus then put his other hand on Luna's cheek, cupping her face in his hands. There was no use hiding Luna's feelings anymore and she was free to openly express her feelings. 

Then, as they were leaning in for another kiss, there was a crash in one of the rooms downstairs, and when they went downstairs, they saw that there was a man who was standing in the living room. 

It was Klaus' brother, Elijah.