29

Luna had been staying with Klaus for some time now

Luna had been staying with Klaus for some time now. She was usually in Klaus' clothes and that made him feel a sense of pride, that she chose to wear his clothes. 

His scent was surrounding her, and that was the way that Klaus had liked it. 

Though now, Luna was trying to tell Klaus that she had to go to school. She chose to wear one of Rebekah's outfits since the said girl is still daggered. 

Even though Luna does ask for his family to be undaggered, he does not listen to her, his fear for the last coffin overpowering her wants.

Though that is a very rare case, that something like his fears would overpower her wants and needs, but in this case, it had to be done. 

He is protecting her from that coffin, and his family can not be peaceful unless they get that coffin back.

"Nik, I need to go," Luna said. 

It was already the next morning, and Klaus was planning to have dinner with the Salvatore brothers, to negotiate for the remaining coffin and on the topic of Elena Gilbert. 

"Why my love?" Klaus asked. In a matter of hours, Klaus had begun to become more clingy and wanting to spend every waking moment with Luna. 

Luna loved that Klaus acted this way. It was a way in which he had showcased how much he had cared about the girl, and he did care about her a lot. 

"Because Nik, I need to get a proper education," Luna said. 

She needed to go to school today, but she was dreading seeing the Mystic Falls gang who were in school. They all now knew that she knows about the supernatural, and since she was in a relationship with Klaus, she knew that she was now the enemy to them.

Klaus had felt the same way, that he did not want Luna to go to school today. The reason being that once the Mystic Falls gang had gotten a whiff that she was with Klaus, or that Klaus was interested in her, they threw a milkshake at her. 

"Fine love, but the second that something happens which is wrong. Or someone bothers you, you tell me, and I will take you back home. Otherwise, I can bring you back here," Klaus stated. 

He was acting overprotective, he knew that, but it had to be done. That was the logic that Klaus's mind had. 

"I will, I promise," while she said this, she leaned upon the tips of her toes, and she kissed Klaus gently. Klaus savoring every moment that he had gotten before she had to go, and then, the kiss had ended all too soon, and Klaus had to drop Luna off at school.

Luna had made it to school that morning on time, as always, and then she saw them. She saw the people that Klaus had told her about, the Mystic Falls gang, and they were all glaring at her. Almost as though she was the one who had taken the actions against them, not her boyfriend. 

The idea of calling Klaus her boyfriend made her blush, and then she was walking into school, to start her day. Hoping that nothing bad would happen to her today.