How It All Started

The pink hedgehog stood still, staring at the man in front of her. "W-what?" He sighs and looks to the side. Avoiding her sad expression. "Look Ames, I'm sorry but I like someone else. Plus I don't think we'll work out. Sorry Ames." He begins to walks past her, but says more thing. "I gotta go and find Sally." Her eyes widen. After all she has done for him... and then just leaves her for that chipmunk! He walks away leaving Amy to fall onto her knee's. Staring at the ground in utter shock, heartbroken. 'H-he's going to Sally... He's leaving. Me. For. SALLY!!' The thought of Sonic kissing Sally instead of her. Getting married. Having kids. It enraged her. Seeing what's hers is being taken away by another who doesn't deserve him. She growls and stands up, "If I can't have you... no one can~" She whispered before taking a knife out of her skirt's pocket. Then stomps down the hill, following Sonic's tracks. 'I'll.. I'll have you back.' Amy continues to walk where Sonic was, but as she turns the corner she was stopped. She collided into someone's chest making her fall on her rear end. Dropping the knife. "What the hell are you doing here?" A deep voice asks. She stares up at the hedgehog, who was wearing a long rugged coat around his waist and the school uniform. He had red stripes and black fur. Beautiful deep crimson eyes- "Hello? Do you talk at all pinkie?" Amy's thoughts were broken by his beaming voice. Her cheeks become a bright red, noticing the hedgehog had put out his hand for her. Offering to help her. A smile forms onto her face as she takes his hand to stand up. "I-I can talk Shadow! And... my name's Amy." He looks to the side, avoiding her odd stare. "Yeah-" Shadow glances down to view the knife. "Why do you have a knife?" He quickly picks it up, examining the knife. "I-I was going to give it to a teacher, I just found it by the cherry tree." Amy lies, pointing to the direction of the hill. Where the tree would be on top of it. Shadow puts the knife in his pants pocket, "I'll take it for you." He says, the lie goes through his smirk. Amy didn't care if he took it. She just wanted to be with him and watch his beautiful smile. To hear his deep and soothing voice. "T-thank you." He nods before turning around and walks away from the girl. Heading back the front of the school. So he can meet up with his childhood friend. Leaving the pink hedgehog with dreamy eyes and a huge grin...

"Oh senpai~ I won't lose you this time."