Chapter 52: Winter

Steve.

We watched as Wanda's bright red eyes turned dull and grey. I've seen a lot of people die in my day, and there eyes turned the exact shade of gray. She fell to the floor, not moving a inch.

Another agent shot a rope at Peter that tied around Peters legs which made him fall to the floor. He struggled to get out. Just as he had enough strength to break the rope a Hydra agent came and grabbed him. Peter started to shout but the agent covered his mouth so all the noise that came from Peter were muffled screams.

We were all shocked. We didn't know what to do, what was happening to our team? The hatch of the quinjet closed, we rushed closer to the doors to make them re-open. But we couldn't.

We all fell on our knees tiredly and doubtful. Panting from all the running. Tony rushed to the front. " Stop the ship!" He shouted. " I'm afraid I can not sir, a ton of agents have started to rush towards the ship. I am not turning it around" Friday said.

" UGH!" Tony stressfully slammed his fist on the ground. Still outta breathe, Steve turned his head to look at Tony from where he was sitting (that's kinda gay, steeb)

" We have to plan something" he said. " Yes but what?" Nat asked looking over. " Is there any way we can turn the ship around?"

" No,Friday refuses to turn it around" Tony said.

—————-

" your coming with us kid" Bronco dragged Peter back towards the warehouse. " Wanda!!" Peter shouted. " Stop whining" Bronco said as he tugged Peter inside the door of the warehouse.

Peter looked at Wanda's body laying on the floor in the sunlight before the door was roughly slammed and the darkness of the warehouse covered his senses.

He was thrown on the ground of a dark room before that door was also slammed. Peter was to tired,weak and emotionally drained to do something. So he just pushed himself against a wall and he cried. And cried.

He cried about his life, he cried at how these stupid weak hydra agents would hit him and abuse him, he cried being away from his family, he knew his father would be mad, his father would put all the blame on himself, we worried about him. He cried because of Wanda's hurt body just laying there, not moving a single inch.

He cried and he cried, all you could hear in the dark room was his sobs and the agonizing sound of the clock.

Tik

My family

Tik

Wanda

Tok.

Peter swore he was gonna go crazy. His senses tingled and he could hear shouting on the other side of the wall. " WhAt do you want me to do with him? He's a orphan! He's worthless" The man spat.

He was worthless, a charity case. A worthless bastard orphan longing for a home, for his family. For something.

Other then dark rooms, pain and shouting.
He wanted...

To die.

Why didn't they just kill him already. He's worthless. If this was his life, to be trapped in dark rooms by Hydra, to almost escape, to find hope. But all lost again, loosing even more then just his freedom, his family. And now Wanda was lying on the ground.

Just to end back in a dark, cold room. With the pain of torcher, and the pain of the old memories of him and his family.

His senses tingled at the back of his head, and he heard loud heavy footsteps approaching. The door flew open and there stood John. Smirking a very evil smirk.

One, to happy.

Peter fought a lot of bad guys, even fought in a war with a huge ugly ass purple rasin grape. So not a lot of things made him scared. But Johns smirk, meant something really bad.

Heather it meant more torcher and pain, or something else. It terrified him.

Peter backed up against the wall even more, fear very evident on his face. Like a lost puppy, in a dark rainy alley way. Hearing different sounds of knifes, or swords.

That made John smirk even more. He suddenly pointed a gun towards Peter.

And he shot.

" Nice to be working with you again,

Winter Spider"

~~~~

CLIFF HANGEEERRRR! Woo! I'm actually super proud of this chapter. And I had no idea what to write I just forced myself to open and finish this chapter and it came out rlly good I would say.

I don't even know where all that dark writing came from.

But eh.

Also, how do u like my story going back to its old schedule of daily updates?

See you potatos tomorrow for my update!

-Nat

" WhAt dEm FrIeD pOtAtOs?" 🥔