Chapter 48: Get out

" Peter we have to go, before she kills us" Tony said. " Their right Peter, we have to go this is our only chance" Natasha said.

* deep breathe from Peter*

—————

" So, Shes evil now, huh?" Clint asked from his seat. " Yup" Peter said from the other side of the quinjet.

" What are we gonna do?" Thor asked. " We don't know Thor" Tony sighed. " We have to un-brainwash her somehow" Peter said.
" Guys, remember the tablet thing when we un-brainwashed Peter? Just do it again with Wanda" Nat said.

" Yeah like that worked out so great last time" Clint said. " Guys, I'm tired can we talk about this another time? I'm really stressed about it and I don't wanna be stressed right now" Peter said rubbing his eyes.

" Yesh your right Pete. We probably all are tired. Let's head back to the tower" Tony said.
" Tony, were still in Mexico" Natasha said. Giving him the 'really? You dumbass' look.

lol i even forgot where they were because one it's been a while and two it's been like five chapters they were trapped in the Hydra base.

But basically if you don't remember they went to Mexico after getting ' Toms' A.k.A Peters memories back. They search to find Wanda. Then Peter has been getting weird vibes about this ' girl' who he found out also has magic. Who they just found out is Wanda.

" oooohh, right..." Tony said. " Well, you can't blame me, I've been stressing over getting beaten up, finding a way out, and these stupid Hydra people, and them beating up my son. We've been trapped in there for like a week"
"True" Clint said.

A/N wow, remember they found out
' Tom' who turned out to be Peter is Tony's biological son? Woww! 🤯 mind BLOWNN!

The Avengers went into their hotel room. Peter flopped on the couch. " It feels so good to not be stuck on the cold hard concrete floor" Peter said.

Tony sadly smiled. Peter deserved so much better then this. He didn't deserve to be kidnapped by Hydra so many times, he didn't deserve to be torchered  by them, he didn't deserve any of this. And yet he stays so happy.

Soon snores were heard from the living room. Tony smiled at the sleeping Peter and moved Peter to his room. Tony pulled the sheets over Peter and closed the door quietly.

He went and joined the rest of the Avengers in the kitchen, who were eating a nice spaghetti dinner made by Steve. Sure, it was a little late for dinner but being locked up for a week and not eating or sleeping was exhausting and they were starving.

The Avengers had a nice chat over dinner and they were soon off to bed themselfs.

Tony

As the rest of the Avengers went to their rooms Tony checked his phone. 1002missed calls. Pepper Pots. Tony rolled his eyes playfully.Of course she would be calling.

He barely had time to put the phone up to his ear before- " TONYY!" He almost dropped his phone. " Oh my god, I've been calling you like twenty times a day and you haven't been answering I have been so worried where have yo-" " Pepper I'm fine" Tony sighed.

" Where have you been?!" Pepper exclaimed.
" Hydra" Tony replied. " oh my gosh are you ok?" " A bit beaten up but I'm fine I guess"
"Please tell me Peter wasn't with you" Pepper said.

" Well... Uhm-" " Oh my gosh Tony, is he ok?" Pepper said frantic. " Its not like you have a choice when your fighting bad guys. We were around Mexico and they took us" Tony argued. " how's he doing? What did they do to you guys?"

" He's fine, that regular painful torcher shit" Tony told her about the girl, what she did to them, and how she ended up being Wanda the whole time.

" Wow that's.... a lot" Pepper said. " Well you must be tired, go to sleep rest make sure you eat and drink water. I can't imagine not eating or sleeping for a week. And going through all that pain and fighting. How did you even have the energy to fight?"

" you know I don't even know." Tony sighed.
" It's our job we had to keep fighting. That's what happens when your a super hero"

" Yup, I guess. Go rest now. Take care of yourself Tony. Stay safe Love you" Pepper said. " Love you to pep, night" " Good night"

Tony ended the call and sighed. He had a shower and went to bed.

-

" Your mission, starts now"

Ayeeee

I'm proud I got this done in a day. And only taking a hour out of my day.

I'm so proud.

Anyway, I'm so excited to order my stuff online

Yay EEEEEEEE!

Also, another reference of the day

" I'm like Alexander Hamilton, there's also a million things I haven't done"

I saw a t shirt that said that and I'm contemplating on getting it. But it's like $14 plus like $4 shipping.

So idek

And yay we are back to our regular schedule of daily.

Go check out my new book journals and future updates. It's basically a behind the scenes blog ( not daily)thing of plans, updates plans, info and future stories. If you read any of my book which I are rn if ur reading this. It's recommended. Not mandatory tho

I was not having the best day and I read some of ur comments and you guys just make my day and make me smile.

What would I do without my lovely Potato's?

U guys are awesome! Keep smiling.

Love you guys!

-Nat

" WhAt Dem FriEd PotAtOs?" 🥔