Chapter 5: stolen

" help me? Who are you? Where am I? Help me what do what?!"Peter asked. He tried to move.

He was chained down. He broke the thick chains easily. He stood up. " before I answer any questions how about we have some fun peter? We can't have you breaking out of anymore chains."the figure said stepping out of
the shadows.

It was a guy,he had a sleeve of tattoos down one arm. he slowly approached peter. First he brought out a knife. " if you plan on stabbing me I've been stabbed before, multiple times" peter said not scared at all. ( because he badass)

" I know peter, that's not all I plan on doing." The guy said walking towards peter more. He stabbed peter in the stomach then he brought out another knife slowly ran it down his cheek. Making sure to do it slowly so the pain was more.... excruciating.

Peter let out a scream. After the guy was done cutting Peters cheek he stabbed peter again. A few inches away from the other knife in Peters chest. Peter let out a grunt.

The man chuckled. " you've said you've been stabbed multiple times." " not all at once dumbass" peter said back breathing hard.

The man looked offended then chuckled again. " how about we match that scar on your cheek on the other side? But slower" the man said darkly.

" no... please...don't!" Peter begged. " TOO LATE! then you better watch what you say next time." The man said as he got closer to peter. Digging the knife into his cheek again. And slowly cutting it down his cheek peter screamed again. The pain, usually he could handle it but there was to many cuts, to many stabs.

The guys was done cutting Peters cheek and brought the knife out and waved it infront of Peters face. " I was gonna do more but I think we are good for now." The man said chaining peter up again. " we didn't officially meet, I'm bronco" he said as he stood back up and walked out of the room.

Peter waited until bronco left the room. He was still strong enough to break the thick chains holding him down.

Bronco then walked back into the room.
" peter... what did I say about breaking chains? Guess I'll have to make you weaker!" Peter was already pretty bloody.

" hmmm what more can I do with you?" Bronco said kneeling infront of peter, he pinned peter hands to the wall using  one hand. It would definitely leave bruises. Peters spider scense went crazy. Peter knew he couldn't do anything about it,Then bronco slapped him in the face hard. Peters face turned red. Bronco slapped him again.

Bronco stood up and brought out a gun. " don't make me use this peter" peter glared at him still breathing hard. Bronco slapped peter for a third time. And put his hand around Peters neck. Pushing it against the wall. Another man walked in, with a machine. He took the pointy part and put it into Peters arm, a wire connecting it to the machine. He put another on Peters other arm.

He dialed it up to five