Chapter 32: rememberance

" May's"

The Avengers face seemed to grow confused.

" I-Is May a person?" Tony asked.

" My Aunt" he replied.

" Dad! I remember, it's me. Peter" Peter said not knowing what to think or how to feel.

He finally remembered where he came from, After a year of wondering and not knowing.

" Peter?" Tony asked, tears welling up.

Tony stepped forward and hugged him, " oh my god" he whispered, as he put his hand on Peters soft curly brown hair.

Pepper slowly walked forward, eyes watery and joined in on their hug.

Soon all the Avengers, were a sobbing, crying mess.

They didn't know how yet, but they had their peter back, and that's all they could ask for.

Soon they all broke out of their hugs, " H-How is this possible? Why did you think your name was Tom?" Bruce asked.

" I-I don't know, I heard so many people in Hydra calling me that" Peter said.

" probably because if we did find him, he would call himself Tom and we would be mad at him so we wouldn't want him" Nat spoke.

" Good thing that didn't happen" Clint said ruffling Peters hair.

"Wait wait wait, Peters DNA, said that..." Tony said with confusion.

" what about my DNA?" Peter asked.

Tony paused, " It said that...... Your my Son" Tony finished.

Earning a 'pfft' from peter, " ya I know I'm your son,dad" Peter giggled.

Oh how the Avengers missed that laugh.

" No pete, that your my.... My biological son" Tony finally managed to speak out.

Peter froze, he just stared at Tony. His mouth hanging open.

" But how is that- how is that possible?" Peter asked.

" I don't know" Tony said.

" But I thought- I Thought Richard And Mary we're my parents" Peter asked more confused then ever.

" I think they adopted you, and not only your Tony's son, Your Steve's great grandson" Bruce said.

Peter then turned his confused face to Steve,
" Uncle Steve?" Steve just nodded slowly.

" aknsjsjskndkd But doesn't that make Tony and Steve related?" Peter asked.

The Avengers giggled at how peter would be thinking of that with everything that's going on.

" We'll talk later" Bruce said.

" Let's go eat POPTARTS!" Thor boomed.

Peter laughed, " yes let's go eat POPTARTS Thor!"

Tony grabbed Peters hand as Nat grabbed the other.

The Avengers walked to the kitchen to get something to eat.

They were so happy to have their peter back.

And nothing, was going to take him away from them again.

Hey guys! So ya that happened, sorry it was really shitty. ( and kinda short)

See you guys tomorrow!

I was literally going to end it here but I forgot something really important that will have to wait in the next chapter.

I forgot to post earlier sorry! Busy life. Going through some personal things.

Bye my lovely potato's!

-Nat

" WhAt dEm FrIeD pOtAtOs?"🥔