Chapter 4: P.p.p.s.h

Peter woke up. He looked at the time 4:30 he had been asleep for a hour. Was it a dream?

Peter rushed out of his room " daad! I had a bad nightmare!" Peter said as he rushed to the lab. Tony was still there. He was on the phone. Peter didn't want to bother him.

But there in his office with tony was Tom. Peter  puked in his mouth a little. Tom waved smirking at peter.

Peter pulled Tom aside, and pinned him to the wall. " what are you doing to my father" peter said in a deep, stern voice he didn't even know he had.

Tom smirked even harder, if it was even possible. " awh are you jealous he's spending more time with me?" Tom said making a baby voice. Peter hit him against the wall again.
" listen buddy, I know you did something to my father and my family, and I will find out" Tom was smiling intensely now and was about to say something when they heard a voice.

" WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!?!" Tony said. The two boys looked at tony, peter set tony down.

Tony went and knelt down by Tom.

Peter had to fight the resist to eyeroll. " what did you do to him?" Tony asked, looking at peter. Tom looked up and smirked at peter.

How many times does he have to smirk? Peter asked wanting to eyeroll again.

" don't you dare touch him again, unless you want me beating your ass" Tony said.

OMGGGG Peter wanted to eyeroll soooo bad now. " he's not your son,I am!" Peter defended.

" Get our of my tower!" Tony demanded. This time peter really couldn't stop himself from eye rolling.

" t-tony. I-it hurts" Tom fake stuttered being over dramatic. Like he was wheezing or something. Tony rubbed his back.

This time, peter internally facepalmed. Tom was being so dramatic. I didn't even choke him, I'm not that mean even though he is basically STEALING MY WHOLE FAMILY!! peter thought angrily.

" get out!" Tony said, this time getting really impatient. Peter rolled his eyes and walked out of the room like the sass queen he is.

Peter got back to his room flopped on his bed. Ugh he could just shout, and cry. There was just so many emotions running through him right now.

He didn't know what to do. What was going to happen to his family?

Your worthless, easy to forget about. This is what happens when nobody cares about you peter.

Then it all went black

Peter woke up in a dark room. " hello peter" a figure said walking into the room.

" we are here to help you"

Who wants to slap a bitch? Cause I sure do