Chapter 15: tracker

Wanda managed to get at least one of her hands unstuck. She wasn't fast enough to use her magic to stop the winter spider from leaving but she did use her magic to put something on the spider, a tracker.

Wanda set her other hand free and used her magic to set the webs off the Avengers. Wanda freed tony first, when he was released from the webs he dropped to his knees. More tears in his eyes. His head dropped looking down. Wanda freed the rest of the Avengers and herself.

Once they had gotten out, Bruce and Clint rushed Natasha to the medical room to check out her bullet wound. Bruce started to remove the bullet and started stitching it up.

Steve and Wanda went to Tony's side. They managed to calm him down. " is that really peter, tony? Or is he....dead like Tom and the winter spider said?" Steve asked,Worrying but sincere so tony wouldn't freak out again. " I- I don't know, but I'm pretty sure Peters in the mask, I really hope so. I don't want him dead." Tony said. " me too Tony, me too" Steve said

" well let's go find them" Wanda replied. " we need to find out where the winter spider is going. I don't know how to find them" Steve said.
" I do," Wanda said pulling out her phone, it had a red dot on it. The dot was moving. " h-how?" Tony was cut off. " I have my ways" Wanda said helping tony up.

They went to the lab where Clint and Bruce were helping Natasha. Bruce just finished sewing Natasha's wound. " Nat you ok?" Steeb asked.
" I'm fine" Natasha said breathing hardly.

" so... is peter alive?" Natasha asked. " we don't know, but we have a tracker on winter spider, let's find out" Steve replied. " let's go"

They arrived to the destination the winter spider was at. They busted the door open. Nothing happened, it was silent.there was bodies on the floor. They took a few steps in. They walked down a hallway and saw tom, surrounded by hydra agents with guns pointing at the Avengers. " Tom?!" Tony asked.

Tom smirked. " oh hey Tony, your just in time for the show," Tom said pointing to a window. On the other side of the window was the winter spider. He didn't have his mask on,

" peter?" Tony and Natasha said looking at the boy hooked up to a machine. A confused look was on the boy then it came to a look of realization. " d-dad?" The boy asked. "He's starting to remember again," Tom said to the Avengers before signalling something with his hand to one of the agents.

Peter started screaming in pain. As the machine powered up. " No don't! You can't do that!" Bucky shouted at Tom knowing what that machine did and how painful it was.
"oh,but I am" Tom replied darkly.

The Avengers brought Bucky because they thought it would be helpful to have him there, since he knew hydra, from personal experiences.

" what is it?" Wanda asked. " it's a machine, it wipes out your memories. Once you start remembering even the slightest thing about your old life, they wipe out your memories, so you can become their slave again" Bucky said shivering at the thought.

The Avengers looked back at the boy on the other side of the window in horror, as he screamed in pain. Suddenly, the boy stopped screaming. " winter spider, mission 4961: kill" Tom said.

The machine was lifted and peter was set free. Glaring at the Avengers. Peter walked towards the door. It busted open.

" Karen, activate instant kill"

I don't know how but activate instant kill keeps coming up in this story, whoops.

I'm editing this like a month after I wrote these first chapters, and while I'm editing this I'm still working on the last chapters.

So ye

-Liya