Chapter 40: dont be bemused, its just the news

Ayeeeeeee potatosssss!!!

We're at chapter 40!!

WOOOOO PARTTAAYYYY!!!

We did it! We did it! We did it yay! Do do do do do Dora!!

Ok I'll stop.

Lemme just say wow, I didn't think I would enjoy writing a book so much.

Even when I would sometimes just sit there not knowing what to write 😂

And I didn't think it would get this much love and reads. So thank you!

Sorry for wasting your time and 82 words

Back to the story!

It's been a week of roaming around Mexico streets. It's a beautiful place, but still no luck with Wanda.

The Avengers went to another monument

Tony took the picture as Thor, Nat,Clint,Steve, Bruce and Peter stood together in front of the building

Tony took the picture as Thor, Nat,Clint,Steve, Bruce and Peter stood together in front of the building. Peter got a notification on his phone but ignored it.

After walking around the building some more Peter decided to check the notification.

Oh shit!

" Wanda just used her magic twenty five minutes ago!" Peter said checking his phone.
They all stopped in their tracks.

" Where?!" Clint asked. Peter checked his phone again and sighed.

" All the way across town. It would take us forever to get there and she's probably miles away from there by now"

The Avengers all sighed. Tony put his hand on Peters shoulder. " Let's go get some lunch"

———

The Avengers all sat at the table and one fan came up to them and took a picture with them.

Their server came and they ordered their food.

" Can I get a meat and cheese burrito please?" Peter asked.

" Can I get some chilaquiles Please?" Clint asked

All the Avengers ordered their food. Then a woman with very light brown hair came in and sat at a small round table.

"hola puedo conseguir algunas carnitas por favor" she said nicely to the server.

"Sí, por supuesto. alguna bebida?" Her server asked. "uhhhhhh solo café por favor, gracias" She sweetly said back.

Peter didn't fully understand Spanish but he knew a lot of it. So he did understand their what seemed to be a normal conversation.

She seemed like a nice lady. But something seemed off about her. His spider sense was going off veryy slightly.

" Peter. You good?" Bruce's voice snapped Peter out of his thoughts. He turned back to them. " uhhhh yeah, I'm fine" he replied.

Something felt....off.

" Yes man of spiders, you seemed to be really deep in thought" Thor concluded. " Yeah, that's all.....just deep in thought" Peter trailed off as he looked back at the girl.

The Avengers ate their lovely dinner.

" Oh can I get a side of poptarts?" Thor asked. The server looked very confused. " Pa-What?"
Tony sighed. " Thor I don't think they have poptarts here. Don't worry I put some in the kitchen back at the hotel for you"

Thor smirked gratefully " Thank you man of iron" Tony nodded " No problem Thor"

The news turned on " There was a mysterious explosion today, nobody knows who did it, or how it happened" The girl on the news spoke.

" It was a irregular cause that made the explosion happen. One that we are uncertain of. Thankfully, the explosion wasn't to big and nobody was hurt" The man said.

" Must have been some new technology" Nat said, sipping her coffee. The Avengers nodded.

Then, Peter saw it.

And I OOF-

Lmao skskskksksksk.

Jk I ain't vsco.
That ain't even vsco. It's my own version.
The ending was a little rushed because I had to get this chapter done.

And if anyone got the reference in the title of this chapter you get a cookie! 🍪

( I was going to make that a potato but that's sorta canabilsm and rude to my amazing potato army)

Its a very very subtle reference.

translations:

"hola puedo conseguir algunas carnitas por favor"

- "Hi, can I get some carnitas, please"

"Sí, por supuesto. alguna bebida?"

-"Yes, of course. Any drinks?"

"uhhhhhh solo café por favor, gracias"

-uhhhhhh just coffee please, Thanks

Ye that's all for now.

Btw, you all get cookies! 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪
Yayyyyyyyy

See you potatos tomorrow for my update

Btw happy Halloween! My class is awesome rn they gave us candy and we watched Stranger things.

It was my first time watching stranger things and the whole class was screaming lmao.

Also, someone dressed as forest gump came into our classroom and pretended to be him. Lemme tell you his accent was on fleek.

My teacher asked him a question like " how's it going or something"

And he was like " It's sad without Jenny"

The whole class went crazy his accent was sooo perfect.

Anyway

Baiiii!

-Nat

Kartopfencopf out!!!

" WhAt dEm fRiEd pOtAtOS?" 🥔