━━━━ seven

The morning begins with a discussion about concerts from the past, with Ian describing the amazing night he spent at a Michael Jackson concert, dancing wildly and singing until he lost his voice.

"You have to dance like Michael Jackson when you're listening to Michael Jackson music," he claims and nobody denies it because it is completely true. This leads to several celebrities attempting to replicate the King of Pop's moves and mostly fail miserably.

"I can actually moonwalk," Mathilda admits bashfully and subsequently performs the move as her fellow campmates cheer and whistle. It is at that moment when it seems to finally dawn on her that this is really happening: she is moonwalking in the middle of the Australian jungle as the likes of Caitlyn Jenner and Ian Wright cheer her on.

"He was a friend of the family," Caitlyn says because of course Caitlyn Jenner knew MJ.

The pleasant atmosphere quickly becomes borderline gross when Roman speaks up. "Alright, here's a question for you: do you wee in the shower?"

Instantaneously, Myles says, "hell yeah" which makes Matilda raise an eyebrow at him. He simply grins.

"No," Kate says, shocked, "you can't wee in the shower!"

"Guys make a game out of it," confesses Roman. "You aim."

Kate looks mightily confused. "What do you aim at?"

"The hole," says Myles.

Roman nods his head, pointing at Myles. "The hole," he repeats. "If you have a perfect aim, then you get a perfect score."

"Yep, he's spot on." Myles is enjoying this conversation a little too much, and Mathilda has definitely learned more about the boys than she would have liked to know.

"Let's put it this way, it's not as much fun as it used to be," Caitlyn pipes up which sends them all into hysterics.

Kate admits to doing it at home, and turns to the youngest female there with a curious expression. "What about you, Tilly?"

"I was under the impression that everybody does it," she admits, feeling awkward about saying such things on television. "I mean, I don't necessarily do it here, but everybody does it when they are back home at least once or twice, don't they?"

Myles nods, curls bouncing every which way. "Exactly! It's only weird if you make it weird."

Wise words from Mr. Myles Stephenson.

Not about the shower thing (that whole thing is bizarre) but his words are applicable in many scenarios in life. Particularly Mathilda's current hesitation around being comfortable in the presence of Roman. He doesn't seem to find it weird, so surely it would be more weird if she allows herself to consider it weird.

Trying to rationalise it makes Mathilda's head spin so she simply gives in and decides to see what happens naturally.

They continue to laugh and joke long after Ian and James leave for the latest Bushtucker Trial, wishing them good luck as they venture off to the clearing. Strangely, Mathilda misses it there. She hasn't done a proper trial since first arriving in Ol' Dingo Town, discounting the outback adventure she had embarked upon a few days before.

━━ IN THE BUSH TELEGRAPH ━━

"I think I'm going mad," she admits to the camera. "I actually want to go out and get stuck into a trial. Even though I know they are awful and make me want to throw up and cry, I'm beginning to get a bit bored around camp all day. Everyone is amazing but we are beginning to lose our collective minds in here..."