A good puppy (part one)

Start from the beginning

Wheein stood up quickly helping the older girl.

After the cleanup session, Yongsun sat on the couch crossing her legs and Wheein sat between them laying her back on the older's torso and landing her head on the girl's shoulder. Yongsun hugged the smaller girl.

"Good puppy." Praised Yongsun kissing wheein's cheek multiple times.

" Hey, it tickles!" Said Wheein laughing and Yongsun kept kissing Wheein's cheeks then the neck making the younger laugh with the ticklish peeks.

" Love you puppy" Yongsun stopped the kisses and laid down on the couch with wheein on top of her.

"Love you too" both smiled at each other wheein hid her face on Yongsun's neck curve.

" If you hide your face you won't be able to see the movie" Wheein giggled laying her head on her girlfriend's chest while the girls kept searching for a movie for them to watch.

...

After a while, Yongsun was hearing soft snores coming from her puppy. They had such a stressful and full week and seeing Wheein relaxing like that just made Yongsun happy and relieved. She started to stroke the young's short hair, she loved caressing the girl's hair when it was without the extensions. Yongsun spent the rest of the evening watching Wheein sleep on top of her. Stroking her hair, contouring her features such as nose bridge, jawline, neck.

She took her time contouring the neck area around, under, on the collar.

The sun sat, and even being their day off, Yongsun had a Solarsido video to edit and post, but she didn't want to wake the puppy up, she didn't want to get up either but she was left with no choice.

" Hey puppy, wake up" whispered Yongsun while Wheein hummed in response moving on top of Yongsun. "Puppy..." Yongsun tried again.

" Hmmm I don't wanna... " muttered Wheein with a low husky voice burying her face on Yongsun's neck curve.

" But I have to get up"

"Don't want you to get up either" Wheein hugged Yong. " More five minutes..." Wheein caressed the older's neck side with the tip of her nose for a while.

"Okay, just 5 minutes." The younger girl smiled burying her face on the other's neck again "such a spoiled puppy."

...

"The five minutes are over puppy." Said Yongsun giving a light tap in Wheein's shoulder that made the younger get up sitting on the black-haired girl's lap. A vision only yongsun could see and appreciate: Wheein had a pout on her lips while rubbing her eyes, the messy hair, the slightly red mark on her neck due to the nap with the collar on. The vision was cute and breathtaking that made Yongsun sigh.

"Unnie.." again that sleepy husky low voice sent shivers down Yongsun's spine. She placed her hand in the younger's hip drawing circles with her thumb.

" Yes?"

" Why did you woke me up?" Yongsun sat again kissing the pout on Wheein lips.

" I want to let you sleep, but I have to edit a Solarsido's video and I knew I wouldn't be able to sneak out with you laying on me."

" Can I stay with you upstairs?"

" of course you can puppy." Yongsun smiled with a sudden ask for permission.

...

Yongsun was sitting on her chair trying to work but she couldn't fully concentrate because of some energetic puppy moving around.

" Puppy, could you please stay quiet? I can't concentrate baby."

" Sorry unnie..." Wheein sat on the bed but she couldn't stay like that, she was fully awake and bored. Suddenly she started moving around the room again, she wasn't trying to mess the older's room while exploring it trying to find something to do. Yongsun let out a sigh.