Chapter 4: First Day In The Big House

12 Grimmauld Place sat quietly undisturbed through the night. Remus and Sirius has gone to sleep a little after Harry was put to bed. Remus took his potion and Sirius shut the light off then the two slept together peacefully throughout the night. Harry in the other hand didn't. Harry kept tossing and turning in his bed over and over. Those horrible nightmares plagued his dreams.

Harry started to run as fast as he could away from the death eaters. He was panting running down the streets of London. Finally Sirius was at the end of the street. "Harry run! I'll protect you!" He shouted as he casted spells towards the death eaters on Harry's tail. But just as he was 10 feet away from Sirius he was killed by Voldemort.

"Sirius!!!" Harry yelled running over to his body. He kept shaking him trying to wake him up. "Please wake up! Please save me!" But before Harry knew it he was pulled backwards and was being dragged by the back of his shirt down the street by a death eater with Voldemort watching. "No!!! No!!" Harry shouted.

Suddenly Harry was brought out of his dreams by Sirius and Remus who were standing around his bed worried. "Harry it's alright. It was just a bad dream. We're here for you." Remus said at the end of his bed. Sirius was holding Harry's hand. "Harry are you alright?" He asked simply.

Harry was in shock of what happened in his dream. It felt so real. But thankfully Sirius was sitting right infront of him okay. Harry's little mind kicked in and he just collapsed into Sirius's arms crying. "Aw! Harry it's alright. It was only a dream. You're okay." Sirius says rubbing Harry's back to calm him down.

Harry was a mess he was shaking and crying in Sirius's arms. Remus sat down next to the two of them and also tried to calm down Harry. It took the two about a half hour to calm Harry down from sobbing to light sniffles. Sirius wiped Harry's tears off his cheeks and Remus gave him a tissue. "You're okay Harry. It was only a bad dream. It wasn't real." Sirius said again hoping to calm him. "It..felt so...real." Harry said softly.

"Harry whatever happened in your dream won't happen in real life. I promise you that." Remus said. "But it's late at night so let's not even think of that bad dream. I think you should go back to sleep and forget about it." Remus continued. "No!!" Harry shouted. "I never want to sleep again!" Harry's little side decided to show more and more.

"How about I make a deal with you Harry? If you try to go back to sleep in your bed I'll stay up and protect you. Deal?" Sirius asked. Harry thought about it for a second. "I wanna stay up!" He announced again. "Harry this is your last chance. Either Sirius stays with you in your room while you try to sleep or you stay up by yourself in your room." Remus reiterated to the boy.

Harry sighed. "Stay wit me." He said slight grabbing back onto him. "Of course Harry." Sirius said sitting beside Harry in the bed. Remus nodded and patted Harry's head, ruffling his hair a little bit. "Good night Harry." He said softly before he went back to his room.

"Could you tell me a story?" Harry asked softly. Sirius smiled "Of course Harry." He started his made up story. "Once upon a time there was a prince named Harry-." "No I want a real story!" Harry insisted. Sirius sighed and thought for a second. Then a story popped into his mind. He put his arm around Harry and began his story.

"Once there was a boy casted out by his family. His family believed in values that he didn't, so he always felt isolated from them. He went to Hogwarts where he broke the tied and was the first in his family to be sorted into Gryffindor. There at Hogwarts he made lifelong friends and was a hit with the ladies. But his 'ladies man' title was just a cover up for his true feelings. He had this feelings for one of his closet friends but he couldn't bring himself to admit it to him. But finally one day while the two of them were alone he accidentally said that he loved him. It was the best thing he could've ever done because he find out that his friend felt the same way for him. So as time went on their relationship was tested through extremely measures, one of them had a..condition, the other wrongfully went to jail. But finally there came a day when the two of them can lead a somewhat normal life. And now they have a gift of a child in their home completing their family. So I would say they're living happily ever after."