Episode 30

*WORTH THE WAIT Episode 30*

        ❤️ *Phateemah Taheer* ❤️

*ARYANA's POV*

The last two weeks have been the best moments of my life....Saliih has made me happier than i have ever imagined that i would be. I don't know why it took me forever to say yes to him, but i wish i have known him longer than i do.

I woke up feeling so sad and depressed....Somehow i had the assurance of Saliih's love in my heart, but still i felt fear and anguish since he told me he was leaving.

In the last 14days i saw him every day, sometimes even twice a day.... My father and Saliih would talk for hours about football, life and politics. He became a welcomed addition to my family because of how often he visited.

"The plane is set to board, i have to go now".....Saliih said taking his passport and ticket out of his bag pack.

"Ok"....i said and turned to leave....."Aryana, please don't be sad, the first thing i ll do when i get home is to talk to my father about you....my parents have been on my neck to get married, i'm sure they will welcome my great news and in no time our wedding date will be set".....He said calmly in that amazing accent and i felt at peace.

"Allah ya kara mun kai".....I said smiling...."Ameen ameen, i will call you as soon as i land".....He said and walked away knowing well i was about to cry and he couldn't stand seeing me cry.

I turned to exit the departure, i had almost walked to the exit when i turned to look at him and he was gone, no sign of him and i couldn't help but wonder....."What if thats the last time i ll ever see?".......

*********************************************************************************************************************

I got home not my usual self...My mind was everywhere, thoughts were flying around and i couldn't keep my head straight.

Saliih is the only guy in years that has made me happier than i have ever been....He is the only guy that has given me the peace of mind that i have always craved.

With Fawwaz i felt choked like i couldn't breathe, i loved him but i wanted more than he was giving me, he never had my time, i went days without seeing or talking  to him, with Aryan it was completely different, we had this great chemistry, great connection but fate had it plans.

Before Fawwaz i met Imran, who didn't consider women worthy of anything because he had money, he would shout at me at will, something i could never take from anybody, so i ended it......and then before Imran there was Abeed, the relationship was new but i really liked him, later i found out he smoked, weed.....and i ran for my life...He was very calm and a good person on the outside, when Israh told me she knew someone that knew him and they told her he smoked weed, i didn't believe it till i smelled it on him one day, i still had a few doubts till i saw it drop out of his pocket one day, then i knew for sure.

I am not the type of girl who has so many boyfriends, but i tried to find just one who would be it for me, i never did until Salih...

I kept checking my phone for the time and for missed calls, but i knew it'd be a while, London isn't Lagos.

Next Episode coming soon.

For more Stories,news and updates.

Visit www.Phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com

Or follow @phateemah_taheer on wattpad and instagram.