Chapter 1: Last night

——————————————————————————
**Hi!! Please read before continue**
First of all thank you so much for wanting to read my stories <3

I'm new to writing so please feel free to give me any advice if I make any mistakes, thank you so so much! I'm also not great with grammars since English is my second language so I'm really sorry in advance if anything does not make sense :"))

This au is based on my interpretation of BTS life behind the cameras. Taehyung and Jungkook still remains members of BTS in the story as I want to make it seem as realistic as possible so you can imagine it easily as you read through it. 

I may use some real life characters such as members of BTS, however, all characters in this au is not based on how I think they are in real life whatsoever, their personality and traits is made up to match the storyline and I'm not at all trying to offend or disrespect anyone. 

It is all for entertainment purposes only. Thank you.

**I suggest you are at least over 16, but preferably, 18 years old or over to read this but if you are under 16, please read at your own risks....!!!

Hope you enjoy! :)

——————————————————————————

"Alright, I'm heading off to bed"

Taehyung told the members after finishing his last drink and started packing up his plates.
It was late at night after BTS last concert in Seoul, they decided to have dinner and a few drinks together at their dorm to celebrate the end of the successful three days concert. It is too much of a hassle to go out at this hour and all of them are pretty exhausted, so they decided to cook some food on their own and bought a few drinks to celebrate it themselves at home. Taehyung doesn't like drinking as much but he drinks with the members occasionally. He had a few drinks tonight, it was once in a while afterall. He started to feel sick and he hates throwing up so he decided that he want to head off to bed early. The rest of the members understood because they knew Taehyung's limit and said good night to Taehyung. Jimin ask if he is okay to walk back to his bedroom and Taehyung said he didn't drink too much and he's fine. After Taehyung left, the members continue to eat, drink and chat for a little longer.

"I'm going to bed too."
About ten minutes after Taehyung left, Jungkook suddenly decides to go and get some rest too.
"You too Jungkook? That's odd, You're usually the last one to go to bed" Jimin asked, a little surprised that Jungkook is the second one to go to bed tonight when he's usually the last.
"I think I had a little too much to drink than I should, I don't feel good"
Jimin looked at the empty bottles and cans infront of Jungkook and he understand what Jungkook meant, perhaps he did have a little bit more drinks than he usually have.
"Are you okay?" Namjoon asked after he heard Jungkook.
"I'm fine hyung, I'm just exhausted that's all. I will be fine once I rest."
"Okay, will you be okay walking to your room? Do you need help? You don't look too good." Jimin asked, worried that he might fell over on the way to his bedroom or something because he can barely stand up at the moment.
"No, I'm fine. Don't worry. Thanks hyung" Although struggled to walk a little, Jungkook didn't want any help. He should have known his limit but he got too carried away. Its been a long time since he is able to drink like this. They always have schedule the next day so there is no time for things like this. It was the first time in four months that they finally have the whole three days off before another schedule which was a photoshoot.