10: 1st Place

Mulai dari awal

"Symptoms if you can." Lia said sitting her up.

"The usual. Weak, dizzy, you're a big blurry blob. My body is numb." Lauren said tiredly.

"Alright you just need rest. Help me get her up." Lia said pulling Lauren up with the help of the other girls.

"Dinah carry her please." Lia asked. She nodded hoisting her up over her shoulder. Normani grabbed Lauren's bag and Camila grabbed her own. They all made there way back to the bus.

---
Dinah left Camila and Lauren alone in the hotel. Camila kept her distance from Lauren knowing how she could get if she'd keep asking her if she was ok. Lauren was sleeping while Camila sat on Dinah's bed reading something. She got bored and realized Lauren was looking at her.

"You're awake." Camila said softly.

"Yup." The soccer player stretched her sore body before sitting up and resting her head on the head board.

"I...I don't want to ask because I know what you'll say." Camila said looking at her.

"I'm fine Camila. I'm fine." Lauren mumbled.

"Do you think you'll get the surgery after this?" Camila asked looking over at her.

"I don't know."

"Ok." Camila mumbled. They sat in another silence for a few minutes until Lauren for up and walked into the bathroom.

She returned and pulled her phone out her bag and smiled at it.

"What?" Camila asked.

"Nothing I told my sister about us and she's just really happy." Lauren said tossing her phone on her bed. She looked at Camila before kissing her softly.

"Lauren I have a question." Camila asked once she pulled away.

"Yeah?"

"Why do you get so angry when people ask you if you're ok?" The brown eyed girl asked looking into the green ones before her.

"I don't know. I guess it gets tiring hearing that over and over again. Just are you ok are you ok. I've been asked that my whole life. I've always wondered what it was like to not be asked that. That's why whenever I get hurt during soccer. People don't ask me if I'm ok." Lauren said.

"Oh. Well I'm not like that. Specially when it comes to my girlfriend." Camila said smiling.

"You have a small exception. Just don't over do it." Lauren smiled taking her lips back into her own. They ended up cuddling until they both fell asleep.

---
The girls where on the plane one the way home. Lauren's parents where coming to get both her and Camila. They where eager to meet the brunette that has been making their daughter happy even though it's only be a few days. Lauren was more than happy to be in the confides of her own home again same as Camila. The plane landed and they headed to baggage claim which took a while but they finally got there bags. They said there byes to the team before joining Lauren's parents.

"There they are!" Michael said pulling Lauren into a hug.

"You must be Camila." He said to her. She smiled nodding and he pulled her into a hug. Clara did the same for both girls as they made there way into the car. The drive home wasn't all bad. Taylor kept asking questions and Michael kept asking how well Lauren played. Once the girls got home Lauren pulled Camila to her room avoiding further questions from her parents.

"I know you hate questions, but are you going to tell your dad and mom what happened with your heart?" Camila asked sitting on one of the bean bags as Lauren turned her gaming consol on.

"I don't know I might, but not now." She replied sharing the same bean bag as Camila.

"You know you have to right?" Camila asked giggling at Lauren squeezing her body behind her own.

"Yeah well I like being close to you." Lauren smiled playing opening netflix.

"Movies yay!" Camila screamed kissing Lauren's cheek. The green eyed girl giggled playing a random movie.

---

The two girls ended up kissing through half of the movie because who actually watches movies when you're with a girlfriend.

"Let me see your phone." Camila said as the two girls laid on Lauren's bed. The green eyed girl handed her the device. She went into her music and looked through her playlist coming across one that was named Chansons putain.

"Lauren whats Chansons putain." Camila asked looking up at her.

"Huh? Oh no! Don't!" Lauren reached for her phone when Camila moved it and got up from the bed.

"What is it?!" Camila asked looking at the playlist again. She spotted Lauren's bluetooth speaker turning it on. Lauren got up and chased the brunette around the room. She finally caught her grabbing her around her waist, but it was too late Camila pressed play. Drown In It by Chris Brown Started playing.

"A sex play list?" Camila asked looking at the girl holding her.

"Yeah...look, I like to do things to music." Lauren said looking at her.

"That's hot." Camila mumbled. The song kept playing and Lauren couldn't help herself but kiss her. Lauren took her phone and set it down walking back towards Camila and put her arms around her waist and pulled her close. Camila put her arms around Lauren's neck while resting her head on her shoulder. They swayed to the music. Lauren kissed Camila's neck multiple times. A inaudible moan escaped Camila's mouth. Camila pulled back connecting there lips softly. Enjoying the sensation of tingles and sparks she'd feel every time they'd kiss so passionately. Lauren pushed them back towards the bed. The fell down on it lauren hovering over Camila.

"You look pretty when you're dazed and flustered." Lauren husked looking into the big brown eyes in front of her.

"You look hot when you're sexually frustrated." Camila smirked looking at her girlfriend. She watched the green color from her eyes leak into a greyish blue color. "You're eyes."

"Did they change?" She asked.

"Yeah to blue grey." Camila mumbled.

"That's new. Do they ever change like that when I'm with you?" Lauren asked her arms getting tired.

"Yeah to that. Maybe it means love." Camila suggested.

"Maybe." Lauren agreed. She did a push up and kissed Camila on the way down before coming back up.

"That was cute." Camila smiled.

"You're cute."

They ended up kissing again. Camila being clumsy tried to flip them but ended up falling off her bed. Lauren hit the floor but caught Camila so the impact wasn't heavy on her.

"Be careful babe." Lauren giggled looked at her.

"Oh my god I've never heard you giggle. Do it again!" Camila laughed.

"What no. Come on I'm hungry. My mom probably cooked." Lauren said standing up and helped up Camila. They walked up stairs. Camila was walking in front of Lauren and the green eyed girl took the opportunity to slap her butt.

"Lauren!" She screamed.

"Sorry my hand slipped." Lauren smirked.

"God you're so ugh." Camila groaned causing Lauren to laugh.

---

Bleeb ❤️