Chapter Six

This chapter contains a little bit of mature content so if that doesn't float your boat then just skip the italicized section. For further warning, I do plan on adding more in the future so if you're not a fan then don't read.

*  *  *

Lance let out a quiet moan as he felt a wet heat envelop his cock. He closed his eyes, knotting one hand into midnight locks and the other into the bedsheets beside him. The raven sunk farther down onto Lance's length, taking him farther into his throat. Lance moaned loudly as the raven deep throated him, swallowing around his member.

"K-keith," Lance moaned breathily. "Keith, p-please." The raven pulled off Lance's cock, laughing hoarsely.

"What do you want Lance? You have to tell me." Keith crawled up Lance's body, kissing his neck as he wrapped his hand loosely around Lance.

Lance moaned as Keith stroked his length, running his thumb over the tip. Lance bucked up into Keith's grip. He could feel the familiar warmth building and building in is gut until he finally let g-

Lance jolted awake,sitting up and rubbing his eyes. He squeezed his thighs together, trying to will his erection away. He turned to Keith who was curled up into Lance's side. Lance stared at the sleeping boy as thought about his dream. Why couldn't he keep his emotions in check for just one time? He'd hate to scare away Keith because he couldn't keep it in his pants.

After a while Lance lied back down, letting Keith curl on top of him. He stared at the clock, waiting for the castle to enter its daytime cycle.

*  *  *

Keith buried his face farther into Lance's chest, not ready to accept that it was time to get up. Might as well take advantage of being with Lance, since he'll probably want nothing to do with Keith after this whole bite thing is over with. He felt Lance shift and Keith wrapped his arms tighter around him, hoping to stop him from moving.

"Who'd have thought that Keith Kogane was a cuddler," Lance chuckled, sitting up in bed. Keith reluctantly unwrapped his arms from around Lance, moving to sit beside him.

"I don't hate contact," Keith pouted. "I'm just not used it is all. Believe it or not, I didn't get very many hugs as a child." Keith crosses his arms and scooted away from Lance, ignoring the pain blossoming throughout his body.

"Keeeeeeith.  You know I didn't mean it like that. You just tend to give off a loner kinda vibe. Like you don't want anyone near you." Lance scooted closet the Keith, placing his hand on the boy's shoulder. When he didn't flinch away, Lance put his arm over Keith's shoulders. Keith relaxed into the touch but kept his arms crossed.

"I'd love it if you guys wanted to spend time with me or invited me to your movie nights." Keith tightened his arms around himself, his face contorting into an upset glare. "I don't know how to interact with people. Anyone I've ever known has always abandoned me."  Tears welled in his eyes.

"Keith—" Lance started.

"It's not important," Keith said, standing up. "Let's go eat." He wiped his eyes and headed towards the door, waiting for Lance to follow. Lance stood and grabbed Keith's hand, leading the two down the hall.

*  *  *

"Well look who decided to show up!" Pidge shouted as the two boys walked into the dining hall. Keith rolled his eyes and sat down with a bowl of green goo, Lance sitting next to him.

"You guys will never guess what I found the other day!" Hunk exclaimed. He pulled out an old looking piece of paper and placed it on the table. "It's an Altean recipe for cookies I think. I haven't finished translating it but we have almost all the ingredients on the list. I am missing a few though." Hunk put the recipe back in his pocket and turned to Coran. "Do you think we could take a mini trip to the space mall? Everyone could use a break plus who wouldn't love eating something other than food goo?"

Coran turned to the princess who shrugged in agreement before turning back to Hunk. "I think that would be a great idea. Though there really isn't anything wrong with eating food goo..." Coran trailed off.

The team lit up at hearing Coran's response, actually enjoying the castle's green food goo for once.

"Well, since everyone is in definite need of a break, I will take the castle in the direction of the nearest space mall," the princess said to the Paladins. "We should be their by tomorrow so you all have the day off for the time being."

The Paladins finished their breakfast and headed out of the dining hall, glad to finally have a day off.

*  *  *

If you enjoyed this chapter leave a vote!Thank you so much for reading!