Chapter 27: (Pilot Chapter)

Tears trailed down her pale cheeks, her smile undeniably wide, and with one last gasp of air, she nodded, "Yes." She breathlessly whispered, pulling Aiden to stand before her.

Aiden almost disbelieving his ears, he asked for certainty, "Yes?!" She nodded once again, letting Aiden happily scoop her up with one arm energetically.

He quickly placed the ring on her finger, kissed her passionately, pulled away, yelling to the skies in a giddy way, "SHE SAID YES! WHOO!"

Anna sobbed, dashing up to her sister and embraced her tightly, gently squeezing her waist as she cried on her shoulder happily, "Elsa! I'm so happy for you!" She squealed, holding her sister's hand. Elsa nodded tearfully, her smile never leaving her face, hugging her sister closer.

Kristoff rushed up to the two of them, hugging both of them close to his chest, whispering to Elsa, "Congratulations, sis."

Elsa smiled, hugging Kristoff tightly and pulled away from them both, trembling the entire time. Aiden rushed up to his woman, lifting her up in his strong arms, wiping away her tears, "Oh, snowflake, why are you crying?" He asked gently.

Elsa shook her head, a bright smile on her face, "I'm just so happy, lover." She laughed, kissing his cheek tearfully, holding him close. Aiden smiles, tears stinging his eyes. He gently brought Elsa's face to the crook of his neck, burying her in his embrace.

Elsa cried on his shoulder, her small trembling frame against his big physique one. Anna and Kristoff gazed at the newly engaged couple proudly, their hands intertwined.

"I love you," Elsa whispered.

"I love you too, snowflake." Aiden whispered back, kissing her forehead.

Flames ignited.
___________________________________________
BEDTIME

"How can I take my hands off you?"

Elsa chuckled at Aiden's helpless statement, pinching his cheeks, "Just think you'll be waking up next to me everyday, starting from next month. And you get to see me everyday, silly."

"Oh you don't have to wake up early tomorrow, Els! I told Kai to take care of everything for you." Anna cheered, pulling the two together, "We can have a sleepover!"

Elsa frowned, "We had a sleepover last night, Anna."

Anna glared at her older sister as a matter of factly, slapping her back, "This is a different one! Your fiancé's joining us!" she then demanded, "Prince Aiden of Northern Isles, get your bum changed this instant! You're joining the party!"

Aiden laughs, wrapping an arm around Elsa's waist sneakily, "Who's stopping Anna, anyway?"

Elsa sighed, then smiled, "Not even a soul. Get changed to more comfortable clothes, honey. I'll see you."

Aiden nodded, then kissed her shoulder sweetly, walking away to his own room. Elsa blushed deeply, walking inside their bedroom, only to see Anna already changed and jumping on the bed like a crazed child. She stopped immediately once Elsa stepped foot, smiling sheepishly.

Elsa shook her head and smiled dreamily, going to their changing stall to dress into her nightgown.

After changing, Elsa finally stepped out of the changing stall, dressed into her pinkish maroon nightgown. She suddenly felt arms snake around her waist, and she smiled with a deep blush, "Aiden, I know it's you."

"Pfft, Aiden?!" Anna bursted out laughing, taking her arms off her sister quickly once she heard Elsa's statement. Elsa gasped in embarrassment, laughing herself.

It went to the point Anna was wheezing on her bed, laughing dramatically, stomping her fist madly, her face flustered. She clutched her stomach in pain, then snickered once again, but this time she forced it to stop, patting her sister's back. "That, was hilarious."

Elsa folded her arms, flustered, "I really thought he was here already!" She said defensively.

Anna then grinned, hugging her sister happily, squeezing her, "You're getting married, Els. You're getting married. gods above, Queen Elsa of Arendelle is getting married!"

"You need a breather, Anna."

"B-but, you're getting married! Aren't you thrilled?"

"... Well, when you put it that way.."

Silence fell to the siblings.

Then, with a girly shriek, Elsa excitedly threw her arms around Anna so tight, Anna almost turned blue, "I'm getting married!" She cheered, dancing her little sister around. Anna laughed, adjusting her collar. "Indeed you are, big sis! Oh Els, I'm so happy for you! I feel like I can fly!"

Elsa giggled, "I feel the same, Anna! I feel so... Giddy."

Anna nodded with a grin, "That's exactly what I felt after Kristoff proposed! But Elsa, this is different, you're the one who's getting married!"

Elsa's smile faded, tears sprouting from her eyes, "Mama and Papa..."

Anna nodded understandingly, hugging Elsa, "They're proud of you up above, sis."

The two broke away from each other, the door opening to reveal a casually dressed Aiden, wearing a sleeveless black shirt and another pair of his striped pajamas. Elsa snickered once again, Anna in tow. Aiden rolled his eyes good naturedly, laying beside his fiancé.

Aiden greedily buried Elsa's form in his embrace, placing his head delicately on her shoulder, staring up at her eyes. Elsa smiled, ruffling his hair and kissing his lips once she turned her head eagerly.

Anna groaned, "I should have invited Kristoff over."

Elsa laughed, her arms tangled around her man, "Poor you, then. This fire prince wants me all to himself."

Aiden smirked, "Good to hear you know."

Elsa blushed, "I wouldn't dream of forgetting." She then stared at the sapphire ring on her finger, "It's so beautiful. How did you know I like sapphire?"

Aiden kissed her nose, "Just a hunch."

"Just a hunch, hm? Anna, did you know about this?" Elsa eyed the bubbly princess.

Anna innocently whistled, "I mean, I didn't want to spoil it. Well, I'm not the only one who knew, there's also Kristoff, Cyra, and—oh clueless Olaf. If we have told the little guy then you'd knew quicker than we do."

Aiden laughed, "I feel you."

"We tried knocking some sense into Aiden that he doesn't have to get the most expensive one; he was too stubborn." Anna chuckled.

Elsa pecked Aiden's cheek gratefully, "I love it anyway. I'll treasure it, forever."

Aiden kissed the back of her neck, "I'm glad to hear that, snowflake. I just love the fact we're cuddling right now, no troubles and no cares."

"Me too, lover. Me too."