seventeen

ding dong!

the doorbell rang and seungmin sprinted over to see who it was. of course it was the only two other people he knew in this city, felix and changbin, but you never know when you could meet your soulmate.

"seungmin!" hyunjin beard a stomping of feet and seungmin grunt as felix threw himself onto the new owner. "you're all grown up!"

"you're one to talk!" felix let go and looked at seungmin, offended. "i'm kidding~, you're not even that old. changbin in the other hand..."

"hey!" seungmin laughed and the three of them made their way to the living room. "huh? you're here?"

"changbin!" felix hit his boyfriend's arm  "rude. hi! hyunjin, right?"

"yup. and i assume you're felix and changbin?"

"you assumed right! thanks for letting this brat stay at your place for a bit." felix ruffled seungmin's hair as the latter pouted.

"no problem, i actually enjoyed the company." felix looked over and saw seungmin blush a little before heading to the kitchen.

"oh! minnie," felix took a box covered in wrapping paper from changbin and held it up, "ta-da! it's your present from binnie and me."

"guys! you didn't have to," seungmin rushed over and took the box before plopping straight down on the floor, "but i appreciate it."

the other three joined their friend on the floor and watched as he tore the wrapping paper off, which revealed a small coffee machine.

"it's so cute!!" seungmin smiled and hugged the couple. "thank you so much."

"of course! there's nothing i wouldn't do for my best friend." seungmin stood you, the other three following, and placed the box onto his counter.

"so what do you all want to do?"

"that's up to the new apartment owner to decide." seungmin smiled at hyunjin. felix just looked at changbin, the latter giving him a knowing look.

"disney marathon!" seungmin ran to grab his laptop and placed it in the middle of the living room. he hadn't set up any streaming applications so bootlegged versions of disney movies from online will have to do. who mcares about computer viruses when you get to watch disney movies? everyone gathered around and seungmin tossed blankets in the ground. he only had two, so the couple shared one and hyunjin let seungmin is the other. the quadruple decided to watch 'tangled,' seungmin and felix's favorite, which the other two had no complaints about.

-

"hyunjin?" seungmin leaned over to whisper to his friend. "are you cold?"

hyunjin had his legs pulled up to his chest with his arms around them, his sleeves pulled over his hands.

"a little..." hyunjin whispered back. seungmin unwrapped the blanket around him and draped it over the chilly boy. "you're going to get cold now."

"i don't care, you're my guest." hyunjin sighed and scooted closer to seungmin with his arm extended around the other boy's shoulder, pulling the front of the blanket together. "h-hyunjin!"

"shhh," hyunjin link his arms around seungmin's and rested his head on seungmin's shoulder, "it's okay."

he heard seungmin sigh and eventually give in as he felt an extra weight being gently placed on his head. the two of them continued watching the movie as felix took mental notes of the actions the friends were doing.

"it was nice to officially meet you, hyunjin!" the mentioned boy waved before leaving to go home. seungmin watched him drive away before joined the couple on the couch. "seungmin."

"yeah?"

"what was that?"

"what was what?"

"you know," felix scooted closer to seungmin and re-enacted the scene he saw during the movie, "the cuddling?"

"he was cold! and we were not cuddling, we were sharing body heat to keep each other from dying of hyperthermia."

"there's no way you could die of hyperthermia in here!"

"you never know!" seungmin shoves felix off and the latter cackled. changbin just smiled as he watched the two boys interact. "he was my guest, so i should take care of him."

"i'm your guest too and i never saw you shoving him." seungmin pouted and shoved felix again. "this is homophobic."

"how-! okay zoomer."

-

688 w.
12/3/18
unedited

-

a/n: not really a note but a post thingy?? um, so would anyone like to be friends, i would really like to meet/talk to some people ;; 👉👈 if so then dm me here or on my twt (in my bio)???
*you absolutely don't have to, i just want to make more friends!!*