eleven

hyunjin: i'm fighting jisung

seungmin: omg please don't
seungmin: why would you even do that?

hyunjin: he lied and said we had class today but apparently we didn't
hyunjin: but at least we went to a cafe and he got the cute barista's number

seungmin: that's good!
seungmin: do you have class tomorrow?

hyunjin: yeah, and i checked so i know for sure we do

seungmin: oh that's fun
seungmin: what's your major?

hyunjin: dance
hyunjin: it's fun, maybe i could teach you a bit later

seungmin: pfttt you're funny
seungmin: i can't dance to save my life

hyunjin: that's what i said at first but look at where i am now

seungmin: well that's because you're hyunjin, i'm seungmin, we're not even on the same level

hyunjin: i know, you're way above me

seungmin: wait no
seungmin: stop ;;;

hyunjin: :)
hyunjin: i have to go, jisung's making weird noises

seungmin: okie dokie! bye bye

hyunjin: bye byeee

-

seungmin sighed and rolled over on the couch (he almost fell off but thank goodness he caught himself before he did). he was bored and felix was in lectures. he even considered texting changbin but thankfully for seungmin he was in lectures as well. wow, i'm so bored i almost asked changbin to hang out.

he got up and grabbed an apple from the kitchen. he stared at it before washing and eating it; an apple a day keeps the doctors away, right? right, sure. he returned to the living room and turned on the tv, checking the news for anything new.

"today, at four, what's one secret you don't know about cheese that could change your life forever? suspect for the murder of kim yoobin (this is a made up name, not an actual person so yeah) have finally revealed to the public. more details to come. runaway kim seungmin is still missing — where could he be? all this later to come at four."

seungmin sighed and continued eating his apple. might as well stay and see where they think i am. he checked his phone after what seemed like an eternity but, of course, no notification. he continued watching the program that was on before getting bored and deciding to clean felix's kitchen. might as make this time useful.

"now at four! runaway kim seungmin and his whereabouts. the murder of 24-year-old kim yoobin and the possible suspects accused of it. some things about cheese that will change your diet. and now, the weather." seungmin continued wiping the counter as the forecasters explained how today was a nice day to go outside and spend time with your family and friends.

-

"today in the studio we have the detective in charge of the runaway kim seungmin, detective yoon jinhwa. mr. yoon, what can you tell us about his whereabouts?" seungmin threw his wipe away and raced to the sofa, leaning forward in attentiveness.

"we know that he is probably in the city of skids. this isn't the first time he has run; he did three months ago and three times last year. we don't know his motive as of right now but we have our suspicions. we don't have any photo evidence of what he looks like, but witnesses say he has cherry-red hair and a round face. other than that, we are pretty much clueless."