Chapter 18- Lots of Styles

Start from the beginning

He pulled out the chair that was by the wall and motioned for me to sit down. I did as i was supposed to and he sat down next to me. 

"What do you want to drink." His deep voice breathed in my ear as he leaned in so that i could hear him. Goose bumps rose on my skin as his hot breath laced my neck. My mind raced as i tried to think of a drink for him to get me. I have never drank alcohol before, so i don't want to sound like a child. 

"Suprise me." I yelled back. Nice move Vanessa nice move. He let out a chuckle as he got up from his chair to go to the bar. As soon as he was out of view i started freaking out. 

I can't believe that i am in a night club, with another guy, who isn't my boyfriend. But to make it worse its teenage heart throb Harry Styles. 

My night went form 0 to 60 in the matter of an hour. 

Before i could contemplate anything else that i could do wrong today Harry came back with two trays. He sat one down in front of me and one in front of him. 

 "What's your name beautiful?" He questioned as he took the pink tinted shots from the trey and placed them on the bar in front of me. 

"Vanessa." I yelled as i nervously drummed my fingers on the table. 

"Well its nice to meet you Vanessa,I'm Harry." He said extending his hand for me to shake.

"So I thought for your first time drinking well just go with a simple shot." Harry said with a smug grin on his face. 

My mouth dropped open.

"I can spot an innocent girl from a mile away." He stated as he picked up a shot and handed it to me. I don't know why but i really, really wanted to impress Harry so i picked up the shot glass and pressed it to my lips cocking my eyebrow in the air. 

He let out a loud laugh and threw his head back, but quickly recovered as his cheeks grew a light pink. A smile spread on my lips. 

No.

What was i thinking. I have a boyfriend who i truly like. I cant be at clubs with cute curly headed British boys taking shots.

But then again Nathan did ditch me. Alone, at a reasturant.

"Chickening out aye?" Harry asked as he ran his finger along the rim.

"No, no." i said waving my hand in the air.

"Good." He picked up his shot glass and i mirrored his action.

"One......Two...Three." He counted down and he quickly tilted his head back as he emptied the contents of his cup into his mouth. I was put into a trance as he i watched him swallow the liquid his throat muscles moving. His face contorted as the alcohol stung his throat. He slowly ran his tongue along his plump pink lips.

I bit my lip as he opened his eyes and looked at me.

"uhhh" He mumbled as his eyes moved from my face to my hand which still held the shot glass. 

"Oh right." I jumped as i realized what i did. Quickly i picked up the glass and poured it in my mouth but i kept it in my cheeks. 

My eyes grew big as the liquid burned by mouth. I looked over to Harry with tears in my eyes. He was  doubled over on the bar laughing loudly. I started waving my hands up and down as i tried to figure out what to do. I reached for my shot glass to spit it back out but Harry's hand reached it before me. 

"no, swallow it." he said as he gently placed his finger under my chin and tilted my head back. I squeezed my eyes shut and swallowed all the alcohol that filled my mouth.