Chapter 12- It's Perfect.

"There ya go!" Debs said as she applied the finishing touches to my make up.

"Thanks" i mumbled to her as i hopped down from the makeup chair and strapped my shoes on.  (Vanessa's Outfit-  http://www.polyvore.com/chapter_12_concert/set?id=53889418)

Ever since last night Nathan hasn't spoken one word to me. All through breakfast, rehearsals, and lunch he hasn't said anything not even to the boys. They keep teasing him causing him to get madder and  madder, at one point he walked out of rehearsals and didn't come back for 3 hours. I don't know what his problem is all i know is that i am done trying to talk to him, every time i have tried to talk he either walks away or just stands in front of me doing nothing.

"You okay babe?" Debs questioned as she got stuff out to do the boy's make up.

"Have you talked to Nathan today?" I questioned as i started my vocal warm-ups. "Actually now that you mention it, i haven't. I tried talking to him earlier but he just kinda ignored me and walked away." she said looking at me. I turned to her and gave her a look. "That is whats wrong."

"What's wrong?" a deep voice questioned from the door. I turned to see Nathan, i scoffed and turned away.

"Well then." he mumbled walking over and sitting in the chair. I rolled my eyes as i headed for the door. I was so annoyed i didn't want to even be near him.

I pushed the door open and made my way towards the stage. The sound of the fans singing "Price Tag" by Jessie J filled the air causing adrenaline to rush through my body. I began to bounce up and down with excitement.

"Whoa look at that bod!" i herd someone shout behind me followed by a wolfwhistle. I spun around to see Jay and Tom making their way to me. I gave them an excited wave as i rocked back and forth on my feet.

"Well someone is happy." Jay said wrapping me in a hug. "I am so excited to preform tonight, i just can't wait." I said giving Tom a hug.

"Well we were just talking with the rest of the boys and we are going to go out tonight and we wanted to know if you will come wi-" Tom was interrupted when a member of the crew came up to me handing me my mic.

"You're almost on Vanessa." He said as he began to hook my in ears to my outfit. I lifted up my jacket so he could hook it in.

"Well boys its time for me to go on, but i would love to come out with you tonight!" I said as i made my way up the stairs.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN VANESSA!!!!" The voice came over the arena and everyone began screaming. I looked back to see Jay and Tom jumping around and flailing their arms. I blew them a kiss as i ran on stage!

~

(Vanessa's Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/chapter_12_club/set?id=53896776 )

 The concert went by perfectly and yes you guessed it, Nathan hasn't said one word to me. To be honest I could careless if he came out tonight.

I was walking down the hallway of the hotel making my way to the elevator so i could get a taxi to the club. I was almost there when i felt someone snake their arms around my waist. My body froze in fear.

"Can i talk to you a moment." A deep voice breathed in my ear. I knew right away it was Nathan. I felt anger rise in the pit of my stomach. i turned around to face him, he was taken back by the look on my face.

"What's wrong?" He questioned pulling me towards his body. "Don't" i shot back as i broke myself out of his grip. A pained expression grew on his face causing mine to go softer.

"Don't come up to me like that after you have been a douche bag all day and ignoring me." I spat at him. I rolled my eyes and started walking again.

 "Vanessa if you would just listen to me" he said grabbing my arm and pulling me back.

"I have been willing to listen to you all day Nathan,. I asked you what wrong at least 10 times and every time you just looked at me like i was stupid."

"Please just come with me and i will explain everything." he said with desperation in his voice. i sighed and bit my lip as i thought about if i should go or not.

Nathan walked over to me and threw me over his shoulder placing one hand on my butt for support.

"Really Nathan really?" I said as i crossed my arms in defeat. He took me through a door that was at the end of the hallway, He set me down on the ground and pulled out a red cloth from his back pocket.

"Turn around." He demanded grabbing me by the shoulders and spinning me around. I didn't fight back, as curiosity got the best of me.

He tied it tightly around my eyes, and brought his hand down to mine intertwining our fingers. A smile pulled at my lips.

I herd the door open and a gentle breeze blew over my body, causing goose bumps to rise.

"Cold?" His deep voice called from beside me. I bit my lip and nodded my head. I herd a zipper slide down and in seconds his jacket was wrapped around my arms.

"Thanks" i mumbled. He attached our hands once again and led me up a flight of stairs. We walked a few steps as my heels clicked on concrete. He pulled me to a stop and brought his hands to my face.

"Suprise" He whispered in my ear before kissing below it lightly. He pulled the blind fold off slowly.

We were on top of the hotel and the sky was a light pink turning into a dark blue. The air was still and calm as i looked around the roof. A blanket was laid out covered in pillows and throw blankets. Twinkle lights hung from poles that surround the blankets. A variety of chocolate covered fruits were placed on a tray and bottle of champagne sat beside it.

I gasp escaped my lips as i looked around finally meeting eyes with him."Do you like it?" He questioned looking right back at me.

"Like it?" i said as i walked towards the blanket, i herd his foot steps behind me. "I love it Nath, its perfect."

He smiled at me as he kicked his shoes off and sat on the blanket pulling me with him. I slipped mine off too as i climbed on the bed laying down next to him. He grabbed a big, red, soft blanket and wrapped it around the us bring us even closer than we were before. He pulled me close and laid his head on my chest and started playing with my fingers.

"Do you forgive me?" He asked looking up at me. "Yes" i responded as i bent my head down for a kiss. He leaned up and gave me a quick peck before laying his head back down.

I looked up at the sky and let my mind wander. I thought about my mother and how much i missed her, i thougth about the boys and how i was so grateful to be in the position that i am in, and i thought about Nathan. I can't even describe the way he make me feel. It's like every time i am not with him i need him there i ached for his presence and even when he is with me i need him to be closer. I need him to be mine.

He laid in silence for about a half an hour when his voice filled the air. "What are you thinking about?"

I looked down at him them back up to the sky. "Everything"

He nodded his head as he ran his fingers up and down my arm. He slowly came to a stop as his hand rested on my forearm, i ran my fingers through his hair and he looked up at me once more.

"Can i ask you something." He questioned sitting up. "Anything" i reponded.

He grabbed my hand once again and pulled me to a sitting positon. He cupped my cheek with his hand as he stared into my eyes.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

  ~~~Authors Note~~~

Ahhh cliffy!! please don't hate me. hah. Sorry this one is kinda short but i think it is a good place to leave off. What do you think Vanessa will say?? Thank you so much for reading. xx