Chapter 2

Angelina Pov

"Hey guys did you see where my phone i need to make i call now"! i say these people are drive me crazy in this house i could never find my thing where i put them.

"GUYS ARE YOU HEAR ME OR WHAT"! i shout loud that shake the whole house.

"Jeez women clam down would you nobody want to go deaf in this house."said Marco who stand by my room door.

"You still don't answer me what i'm asking."i say annoying  to him

"Here it is you like to left your things all around this house."he say

"Oh really all you guys have your thing every where in this house to so don't tell me that Marco boy."i say with smirk he hate when i call him that..

"Seriously you know i hate when you call me that you should be happy i'm the one that find your phone and this is what i get unbelievable."Marco say annoying

"Anyways where are the other guys at I don't see them from this morning." say to him

"Um well their here somewhere in the house anyways i got to go okay later bye."say Marco that run out of my room I watch where he was stand confused at what just happen he is hiding something from me and i'm find out what it is nobody hiding nothing from me in this house I follow Marco downstairs to the kitchen as i about to entry i hear voice their whispering with each other.

"Guys i think angie know i'm hiding something from her and you know how she get if we are doing something behind her  back."marco say to them what are they doing without me knowing.

"We know but  i afraid to tell her we all know she will never agree to back to the that pack that she run away from ."said oliver why are they talk about that pack and what i never agree with okay i have enough of this i need answer now i walk straight to the kitchen.

"What will I not agree with "i say give them the death glare they know what best for them to lie to me they froze in their spot when they hear me  come in i see fear in their eyes that's what i like from them sometimes it's fun to play with them I see caden  swallowed hard afraid to speak i see nobody want to talk well i guess they want the hard  way.

"What.are .you .guys.hide.from.me."i say with each word close to them i use this voice for work they flinch at my word at i look at with one eyebrow up.

"Okay we will tell you just please don't use that on us again."say marco hide his fear from me.

"Okay what it is."i say 

"Um well their this pack that need our help with rouges".say oliver

"okay which pack ".i say the next word  that oliver left  mouth i froze hear that name again make my blood boil i want to kill them and pay from what they the to me especially my  parent I smile i have a plan 

"well it your old pack the white paw pack."say caden when the guys see me smile they i have plan  for all of them..those will not see what hit me.hahahaha yeah bit crazy  but I need my fun with them

"when do we leave."i say with a smirk they scared to answer but marco try to hide his fear in his voice

"Tomorrow morning at 8 clock."say marco 

"well boys get ready for tomorrow it going to be one hell of a ride I say with smirk on my lips the guys just watch  when i left the kitchen afraid to say anything else.. 

"I coming back to see all of you i hope you have a good sleep tonight cause i bring one hell of trouble for you guys goodnight white paw pack.