Alone time

I walked out of the bathroom to see Alex on the bed sleeping. 'Great now I just have to sneak through the door and leave. I'll take his car...... Damn it I forgot... I don't have my stupid learners permit. Well looks like I'm walking.' It was under 10 degrees and I was freezing. I don't even know where I'm going. I can't go back to my foster parents, that'll be the first place he looks. Maybe I can go to Santana's? Yeah that's what I'll do. I was so lost in my thoughts I hadn't even noticed that I passed "Stoudsburg high school" which I forgot to mention that was where I went to school for a day and then got kidnapped. I stopped in my tracks, I was so caught up in my stupid head I didn't even think of where I was going! I don't know where her freaking house is! What in the hell is wrong with me?! I pulled out my phone from my jeans, which I had grabbed before leaving and, called Santana. 'Ring ring..... Ring ring...' "Hello?" I heard Santana's raspy voice through the speakers. Oh yeah I forgot haha!... It's like three a.m.. " hey." I simply said. "OMG! Megan is that you!? Where the fuck have you been?!?! 'Hey' you say you've been missing and all I get is a hey?!!" She screamed at me through the phone. "Shut the fuck up and, tell me where the hell you live." I sarcastically said through the phone. "Just tell me where you are I'll come get you. I got my license" she said through the phone. "I'm on elm street past the school. And what the fuck do you want a parade congrats!" I sarcastically said to her. " first I'm coming to get your ass so shut the fuck up and two what crawled up your ass and died?" I love this girl.
................................................................................................................................
Santana came to get me within 10 minutes. She was driving a corvette and when she pulled up my jaw dropped to the ground. "Where the hell did you get this?!" I asked her in awe walking around the car to the passenger seat. " oh... It was a 16th birthday present." She said casually. We drove back to her house. Right about now I was expecting a mansion but, instead it was just a normal house. A bit disappointing actually.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I'm changing Megan's character to Megan Fox. And how you saw Santana in this chapter is how she's going to be for the rest of the book. I'm also changing Santana's name to Madison. It's just easier and the person who plays her is........ Madison Pettis.