kidnapped

"Now do you understand what I mean!?" She pleaded. Maybe just maybe she was right. No! Megan snap out of it! "Well I have to go." I said getting up and pushing past Santana. 

.............................................................................................................................................................................

     My step parents were out at a party and I was home alone. I was thinking about what Alice said when I was taking a nice warm soak. I had a feeling Rachel didn't get into a fight with Alice. She was hiding something. Something bid I could feel it. I plopped down on my bed and started drifting. I was in a field a beautiful field with white roses some stained red. It looked like blood. I looked up there was a man in front of me we were riding on a horse a black horse. He had curly brown hair and a muscular back. I then heard battle cries and people gasping for air as they were stabbed with shining swords. I began to cry as we went into the pine wood trees. "THIS MEANS WAR!" Someone shouted and I felt so small. I woke up gasping for air and sitting straight up in my bed. I heard a noise a loud rustling that came from the front of the lawn this must have been what woke me up. I got out of bed and grabbed the flashlight by my side and was walking towards the door. I walked downstairs and grabbed a knife from the kitchen the slowly made my way to the front door. I peaked out the window. Nothing. I grabbed the door handle shaking and turned. I walked out further and gasped as someone came walking around the corner of the house. I fell in the snow it wasn't cold. I remembered throwing the knife in the air before falling. Where had I thrown it? Then my thoughts caught up with my body and I noticed something falling from the sky. The knife. It wasn't a butter-knife either if you know what I mean. I closed my eyes to shocked to move the knife was an inch away from my face when I saw a thick warm looking hand grab it. Before blacking out the only man I saw screamed No and I fell in someone's hands'. I woke up in a van with tape around my arms, legs, and mouth. "crap the cops!" Yelled one of the men that seemed familiar but, wasn't the one that had yelled no. " Don't worry if we have to we'll just rip of their head." A calm voice said that sounded like the man that had yelled. There was silence for a second before I heard a loud "THWACK" and then a "CRACK." The back door swung open and  I inched further into the corner. I could tell it was a man though I couldn't see him. He was a silhouette of a broad man that was very muscular. Be fore taking off all the tape he told me he wasn't going to hurt me that I'd be safe with him. For some reason I trusted him I think it was his heavy voice that comforted me. He lifted me out of the van and I saw the two men that had captured me one looked like a big fluffy ball with his slightly static hair. My glare at him wondered to the other man and I gasped as I saw my social studies teacher. "Come on." Said the only man that wasn't unconscious. "Where? Wait no I'm not leaving until you tell me where we are going and your name." I said surprised at how confident my voice sounded. "My name is Alex Parsley." Now what? ok.... I guess I get in the car now? No. I had another question. "Okay where are we going?" I asked while walking over to him. " A hotel to spend the night we might have to stay for a little longer depending on whether they're looking for us here." He said while opening my door. "Can we go now?" He asked calmly. "Fine." I got into the passenger side and he closed the door then walked to his side and started the van.

                                                             NOTE

there that was a longer chapter.