The word wolf is calming?!?

We have been driving for a while now. There were houses going by and, it was now snowing. "So are you going to explain to me or are we just going to sit here in silence?" I asked breaking the silence. Alex sighed. "Your going to think I'm absolutely going to think I'm crazy." He said shaking his head. "I don't care, I was just kidnapped by people, I got into a car with a stranger thate for some reason trust I'm pretty sure nothing can get crazier than this." I said mumbling so fast but, he must've understood because, when I said I trusted him he smiled and shook his head." No it gets worse." He said looking over at me. "Explain." I said looking out the window. "Fine, your a wolf." He said calmly. I inched into the corner further and, shot him a look like he was crazy." You're right I don't believe you." I said shaking my head at the thought. "Get out." He said. "Why?" I asked he pulled over next to a hotel and, everything came to me. " We're here." He said sternly. I looked at my feet." Uh Alex?" I said curiously. He looked where I was looking." Shit." He said noticing I was only in my night gown and, that I didn't have any shoes on. I was embarrassed and, blood rushed to my cheeks as I blushed. He handed me his jacket. "Maybe they won't notice your feet just cover your body with my jacket." I blushed more at how awkward and kind this was. Alex got out I just unbuckled my seat belt while he opened my door, and I got out. I zipped up his jacket over my torso so it wouldn't look so suspicious. We walked up a stone path way to a wooden hotel. The door was lit up with an orange lantern. Typical midevil decorations. A tall lady with black hair and blood red lipstick opened the door.

Authors Note

Don't kill me! I'm SO SORRY this chapter was shorter than usual because, I've been depressed. I will tell you from now on Santana, Rachel, and Alex are going to be some main charracters from now on. It might be a while untill the next update. Please don't hate me but this is life. If you want find other books to distract yourself while I'm updating. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!