Social Studies

Finally I reached Social Studies class. There was the door. I took i deep breathe oh no I think im gonna be sick uh no okay. I pushed the door open it was cold again wait what?! He had the windows open! It's freezing! "Hello Megan." said Mr. Lambert i read it from the name tag on his baby blue shirt that was way too bright. "Uh..." I started I couldn't help myself. "Uh? Well class uh isn't a word is it?" It is in my dictionary. "Sit down wherever you would best feel comfortable." Said Mr. Lambert. I walked over to a girl that seemed way too perky for me mostly because everyone else was either sleeping or drawing in their notebooks and if i sat down next to someone sleeping and they would wake up and hate me. Plus if I sat down next to someone drawing, i met bump them and mess it up. This girl appairently already likes me for me. "Hi I'm Santana!" She shrieked. I smiled " Hi I'm Megan." Actually she was not that bad i could get to like her.

  After social studies me and Santana ate lunch together in the cafetiria. She had a peanut- butter and jelly sandwich, and i had just a ham and cheese sandwich. "OMG! Here comes the popular girls!" Santana shouted, and I'm pretty sure the whole cafetiria heard her, but she was right up ahead Alice, and two other girls were coming straight towards us. "Hi this is Gwyn and Rachel." She said taking the last few steps in between us and where  they had been. " Can you believe this!" Santana whispered excitedly in my ear. " We're going to the café after school want to come?" she asked shifting her feet like she had to go so I had to answer quickly. " Uh can Santana come?" I asked mostly because, I had no clue what café they meant not only that but I wanted her to. Alice looked at Santana. " Yeah I guess if she wants to." she said calmly and steady. Santana shrieked. "Yes! Yes I want to come!" I had to rub my ear from how load she was! " Okay see you then." She walked away.