make-out session

I walked in feeling a shiver of warmth going from head to toe. There was a plump lady sitting behind a thick glass window with tape on it. Appairently, someone got short-tempered and broke through the glass. " Oh... Hello you must be Megan." she said kindly. I walked over to the Lady as I nodded. "Okay here is your schedule." She slid a paper with time, dates, and directions. It's first period, I glanced at the clock in the corner of the hallway. I walked down the hall through what seemed like a wadd of kindergardeners. I pushed through a stair-case door and heard someone shout Hey! I frozes startled to see someone that looked almost exactly like me. The only difference was her color of hair and skin color. She had darker skin and i had lighter. She had black hair and i had blonede. we we're like twins.

"Oh... uh sorry."

" No, no it's fine are you in mr. flanery's room first period?" she said changing her sense of emotion.

"uh... yeah." I glanced at the boy next to her he had her red lipstick all over his chest, cheecks, and mouth obviously i had just wrecked their little make-out session.

"Well see you then." She turned back to the boy and was playing with his curly, orange hair.

I started down the stairs. She turned oh and I'm Alice by the way.