Dreams

I was lying down on dark fresh grass there was loud bangs and grunts as people fell down to the ground. There were battle cry's people dying it was awful then I realized I was in this battle too and I had to fight. I wasn't a person though. what was I? I tried looking at my hands but they weren't hands they were....... were........

paws..... big heavy wolf paws...... I WAS A WOLF!

         I woke up to my step dad yelling upstairs for me to get ready for school. I put on a short sleeved orange t-shirt with blue jeans I wore sandals. My mind told me to wear this even though it was nine degrees outside. I ran downstairs to find Jenny holding Maggie and Jarl with wide eyes I waited for him to layer up but I wasn't cold. I wasn't layering up either. I opened the door and waited for the freezing air to come but it didn't it felt like summer but I wasn't sweating I wasn't cold just comfortable. I walked to the car and was already in as Jarl was taking slow, easy steps not wanting to fall on his face. We were silent from the time he got in the car from the time he dropped me of at the school. After, school me, Alice, Santana, and Gwyn met at the Cafe but not Rachel. For some stupid reason they got into a fight. I was sad but at the same time happy that Jake was off today because, now Alice can tell us what she wanted to yesterday. Santana wasn't drunk.... anymore I realized I didn't say sorry for slapping Jake but, he called me a bitch. "So what I was trying to say yesterday was I think......... I think were sisters." She said sounding completely crazy. "What!" I said shaking my head at the the thought of all of us being sisters. "Well think about it." She said interrupting my thoughts. "We all have the same eye,color, hair,height , weight,finger length the only difference is our skin color." She was right we weren't the same color I was vampire pale, Rachel is black, Gwyn is tan, Alice is just a bit tanner then gwyn, and Santana was just a little bit lighter than Gwyn.

                                                                                                                                       Note I know I was supposed to make a longer chapter but I'm tired I actually got into a long fight with my friend, Rachel, and by the way I wasn't trying to sound racist when I said she was black.