"Yesterday I told you to check the presentation, right" I asked her.

"Yes sir, you did" she said with confident.

"So did you check that" I asked her.

"I did sir" she again said but not with that confident.

"Then why the hell there is so much error in it" I was screaming in anger.

She was silent and her head was down." Don't you dare tell outside that you're Gowtham venkatraman's PA. When You can't even check the basic presentation" I was scolding her.

"You are fired. Your account will be settled within today. Prepare your resignation letter" I told to her. She was shocked to hear that. She started begging me for the job. But I'm not going to take her back.

"Out" I said. She was crying when she went outside. After 15 minutes she came with her resignation letter. I signed it and told her to leave.

I called my manager to come to my cabin. "Sir you asked for me" he said while entering.

"Yes Mr. Kamal. I need you to arrange a interview for the position of my PA" I told him.

"Heard sir.when you need me to conduct it" he said.

"As soon as possible. within this week will be much better" I told him.

"Check the arrangement for today's meeting" I told him.

"Got it sir" he said and went outside.

Currently I was in the conference room in the middle of the meeting but my mind was not here. I was thinking about Riya and another man. I don't know who he is, maybe her boyfriend. I don't care I said to myself but my brain was telling something else.

After completing my meeting I ordered lunch and had with my friend tharun. We both discussed about business. He helped me to sort out few queries. Later I invited him to my home. So that we can hang out together. He also agreed to come with me.

At evening we both went to my home. I parked my car and came out and saw a bike in front of my house. Then I remembered the bike,  I saw this bike morning. So he is here in my home. I should teach him a lesson today.

We both went inside and there they both were sitting close to each other having some coffee enjoying this beautiful evening. But I came with my Friend tharun. She noticed our presence and stood up "Welcome tharun! Have a seat"  she invited him.

"How are you anni" tharun asked her.(anni means sister-in-law in Tamil)

"I'm good! How are you" she asked him. 

"I'm perfect" he said.

"Tharun and Gowtham this is my friend Gokul" she said to us  and turned to her friend" gokul you know Gowtham and this is Tharun  Gowtham's friend" she  introduced him.

"You guys carry on. I will bring coffee and snacks for you" she told and went inside the kitchen.

We were sitting in there don't know what to speak. But I need to teach him his place.

" okay Gokul what you doing" I asked him.

"I am going same college and same class as riya" he said.

What the hell they were in same  class. What is he her boyfriend. They were together for almost a entire day. But she not even spending one hour completely with me.

"So how was the studies going. This is final semester right" I asked him.

"Yes Gowtham. Me and riya are partners for the project" he said.