"Of course. Do you need me to leave?"

"No. It's only over the phone, no video call needed, you can keep your cute butt right where you are"

"Okay" I giggled and pecked his lips once more before going back to my uni work.

It was another hour until Jungkook gave me the warning that the meeting was starting. I nodded and put my headphones in so I wouldn't be distracted by his talking. That didn't stop me from watching him though. There is something different about him when he is discussing his company. He suddenly becomes so powerful. He caught me looking at him and winked with a smirk. He knows how much I love business Jungkook. He knows it kind of gets me going so he will know exactly what he is doing to me right now. I turned myself round so I had my back to him so I would no longer be distracted and carried on typing up my essay. When I was finished I saved it and reminded myself to ask Jungkook to proof read it for me.

I lay down on the sofa he has in his office and went back to watching him. This time round not noticing I was watching. He had his eyebrows furrowed and was biting on his lip. He was scribbling something down as fast as he could and I wouldn't doubt the fact he might struggle to read it later on. He picked up his phone and typed something quickly and went back to writing things down. My phone vibrated on the floor and I quickly realised he had messaged me.

-can you quickly run to Namjoons office and get him to come here? This guys being unreasonable-

I quickly stood up and ran to Namjoon's office which was only a few doors down. Namjoon got a fright when I opened the door but agreed straight away and followed me to Jungkook's office. I punched in the code and laughed when Namjoon scoffed when he realised I knew the code and he didn't. He went straight to Jungkook's side and read over the notes, nodding as he took it all in. He then wrote something on a piece of paper,  showed Jungkook, and I stood there having a weird deja vu from the day I first surprised Jungkook.

30 minutes later, Namjoon was gone and Jungkook was flinging himself on top of me so we can cuddle.

"How did it go?"

"It was okay. New businesses always seem to have really unrealistic expectations. It's just stressful when they insist on a specific thing happening that I know is not possible. When they're established then of course it's possible, but for the first 6 months to a year, you need to have low expectations. Work hard, but don't have high hopes"

"I'm sure you can steer them in the right direction" I assured him and kissed his forehead. I pulled his shirt up so his back was bare and pressed my finger tips up and down his spine to gently ease any aches he had. He groaned and got himself comfortable on me. Even though he is taller and more muscular than I am, he surprisingly isn't heavy at all. He was currently laying on top of me and I couldn't be more comfortable if I tried. I could feel him getting more floppy and relaxed and I knew he was close to falling asleep "do you have any more meetings?"

"No. I just need to write up the plans"

"Do you want to do it now or later?"

"Later. I want to stay with you right now"

"Okay" I smiled to myself and carried on massaging his back

"Is that my phone ringing or yours?" He mumbled into my shoulder

"Yours"

"Is it my business or personal phone?"

"Uh..." I thought while looking round the room. I saw his personal phone on the table next to us, which wasn't ringing "your business phone"

"Fucks sake..." he sighed and flung himself over to find his business phone on his desk "hello? Oh! Of course! I'm in my office now, you can come today. Yeah. Okay, yeah my associate is here as well. Okay. Great, see you in 30"