Chapter 25: The Secret

Start from the beginning

Elsa then fully turned around, facing the fire prince, her arms around his neck rather too closely, her nose bumping against his. "Aw, is my man feeling lonely?" She half teased, she knew the entire truth anyways.

Aiden sighed, his arms still around her waist, "Oh yes, most recently."

Elsa pressed her lips against the side of his, gently saying, "Then I'm all yours for whatever you have planned to wear my best, alright? I'm sorry, I've just been occupied."

Aiden shook his head unacceptably, "You need not to apologize, my queen. Just promise me you'll be there later?" He pleaded, taking her hands and brushing his lips against her knuckles.

Elsa giggled, nodding affirmatively, "Of course, lover." She replied, wrapping herself in his embrace as they gazed up at the wonderful and astounding view of the kingdom.

Aiden knew that the woman in his arms has surpassed the kingdom's beauty.

A gleeful caw interrupted the couple's solitude, a pair of amber eyes greeting Aiden's and Elsa's.

Soon, a glowing phoenix perched on top of the railing, its emotion filled with calmness.

Aiden smiled widely, releasing Elsa from his arms, yet kept their hands intertwined, "Ah, Cyra had decided to grace us with her presence this afternoon. Good afternoon, naughty bird." Aiden teased, letting the majestic bird move its perched stance on his shoulder.

"Good afternoon to you both, too. Aiden, I have polished what you have tasked me to-"

"Ah, dear Cyra, I have forgotten to reward you with crackers!" Aiden nervously laughed, pulling a biscuit from his pocket and stuffed a confused Cyra's beak with it, earning a groan from the mythical creature.

"Anyways, hurry along now with Olaf, you said you guys have a new game, how delightful! Run along now!" Aiden sweated a bit profusely, shooing the laughing bird who knew she almost slipped.

Elsa raised a brow at Aiden, "You seem nervous, lover."

Aiden shrugged casually, maybe a bit too casually, "Huh, I am most definitely not, snowflake. And, it's almost evening, so, dress your best, remember?"

Elsa chuckled, "Of course. Then I'll dress up early, alright? Love you!" She yells after kissing his lips, then she began to exit the balcony.

Aiden gave a goofy grin, nodding, replying quickly, "Love you too, snowflake! I'll see you-"

The door slammed shut.

"Later." He finished, sighing in relief once the phoenix perched on his shoulder once again from her hiding place.

Cyra wriggled her fiery eyebrows at her creator, patting his head teasingly, "Don't be nervous, Aiden! I'm sure the evening will go perfectly. We've planned this for weeks."

Aiden laughed nervously, tugging his collar, "I hope so. I hope my gem choice is right, though."

Cyra smiled assuringly, "Princess Anna clarified sapphire would be best, and you've bought the most expensive one even if the rest had insisted that it's not totally necessary." She lightly scolded.

"Ooh, but I want it to be perfect!" Aiden groaned.

"It will be, just cool off, jeez." The fire bird wing-palmed (similar to face palm.)

"Hm, that's strange coming from you."

"Hah, I see what you did there." Cyra rolled her eyes good naturedly, "Good luck, Aiden! I want to take a nap! See ya!" The fiery bird flew away.

Aiden just nodded, nervously fixing himself and leaving the balcony as well for his room, going to try to find a suitable outfit for their little date.
____________________________________
"Alright! We're home!" Anna yelled cheerfully, hopping off the sled enthusiastically. Kristoff laughed, patting his wife's back, "Are you excited for their big night?"

Anna then gasped, "That's today?! Oh my goo-"

"What's today?"

The newly wed couple turned around to be greeted by a gorgeous sight of their sister. Kristoff flustered eventually, whistling innocently, while Anna almost fainted.

The Queen stood before them, in a gorgeous dress that looked like an updated version of her former ice dress, with a diamond necklace yet more patterned and... Well, you get the picture up above.

"H-hah.." Anna breathed, taking in her sister's breathtaking form in front of them.

"Is it a bit too transparent, Anna, Kristoff-?" Elsa worriedly asked, twirling it slightly around. Both Anna and Kristoff shook their heads viciously, Anna circling her sister and yelping helplessly, "Y-you have outdone yourself this time! What's the occasion?" Anna feigned to be clueless.

"I don't know, Aiden just told me to dress my best for the evening. I have no idea." Elsa sighed, then went back inside, sitting on the luxurious sofa instead.
____________________________________