Chapter 25: The Secret

One month has passed, and the kingdom of Arendelle had nothing but prosperity, thanks to their Queen and her first hand princess, her sister. Her lover has been most productive too, since he had spent most of his life studying politics with his father, the skill has been at its most use. The council had decided to take the safer route where their queen wouldn't be so frustrated with them or cope with them-unless they want to be ashes by a certain hand; one of their most feared scenario.

Princess Anna and the now titled Prince Kristoff Bjorgman had been married for a few weeks now, the couple had an extravagant wedding; thanks to the witty and clever bride who technically left the wedding planner empty handed with tasks.

Many European ambassadors and leaders had attended with unexpectedly grand gifts, but of course the citizens never forgot to be in attendance as well.

Queen Helena and Magoo had returned to the Northern Isles along with the now imprisoned former King Abaddon, stripped off his title and had suffered The Northern council's given punishments for abuse, attempted murder, and most offendingly Attacking a kingdom's foreign monarch. Abaddon will eventually return to Arendelle after his trial.

The northern queen had done a great job as a single ruling monarch, according to her letters to her son. Many improvements were gained, and higher heights and trade agreements were made ever since she stepped up to the supreme throne. She had revealed her most kept secret, once again from her letters, and it was said that most of their subjects were supporters and not rebels, just as long as they're in control.

It is currently a peaceful afternoon, in the Royal Family's residence. A certain little snowman had decided to play 'catch the carrot' with an energized reindeer, though regretted it since the reindeer's most favorite snack was right on his face and would nothing be but a perfect target.

The newly married couple had went on a trek to meet the new prince's troll family up in the valley, clarifying it to a concerned queen that they would make it home before evening.

A familiar French braided platinum blond queen donned in a pale lilac dress and her snowflake pendant necklace stood on the open air balcony, letting Gale refresh her stuffed mind. Her blue eyes watched over the perfect view of the calm city, amusedly watching as errands and tasks went and go by with her subjects.

The sun had begun to set a minute ago, but took its time for some reason. The sky had dimmed from a pale sky blue to a calmer shade, and Elsa couldn't help but be so grateful to Gale.

A pair of arms snaked around her waist, her startled shoulders stiffening but she smiled otherwise; knowing who might that be.

She caught a glimpse of his black locks and emerald green eyes, before turning her head to the side where his head was, capturing his lips in a kiss.

Prince Aiden sighed contently, pressing another peck behind her ear, "Good afternoon, my sweet." He greeted, catching Elsa's hand and wrapped his around it quickly, trapping her further. Elsa chuckled, greeting back, "Good afternoon, lover."

"I trust that you've had a good day?" He questioned in concern, sensing her relaxed mood.

"I've thanked heavens above Kai existed, take that as my answer." Elsa then turned around, their faces near to each other, "And you've been doing most of my work recently. That isn't healthy."

"Oh, hush, snowflake. I don't have much hobbies to spend the large amount of my time, and I wanted to make a use out of it. You're welcome," Aiden smiled with a twinkle in his eye, "Just know you have to wear your best for tonight."

Elsa giggled, "Whatever's the occasion?"

"Hm, just a prince wanting to spend time with his beloved queen- since she's been mostly busy with those trade agreements for the past few weeks." Aiden dramatized.