60. Marriage Anniversary!

Start from the beginning

Till now i waited.. Not now.. Not on our anniversary.. The whole year since marriage.. It went with my stupidity. Now i will never miss this chance. I will make it the most memorable day for both of us.

....

"Hello.. Vikranth.." 

"Ha rakesh.."

"If u dont mind, can u let vaishu live in ur house for few days.. I want to surprise swetha for our anniversary.. " i said.

"Ohh woww.. U didnt tell us.. Sure.. No problem for us. " he said

"Thanks.. But dont spoil the surprize by wishing.. Just act like u dont know until she says.. " i said

"haha.. Okay.. Sure.. " he said laughing.

...

I came from office and asked vaishu to come to balcony with out swetha's notice.

"What rakesh?? " She came out and looked at me questioningly.

"Vaishu.. If u dont mind.. Can u stay with priya for few days.. Our anniversary is coming.. So.."

" Do u need to ask rakesh..? I can understand.. U both want to spend alone time together. Infact i asked swetha to be with u.. But she is adamant to take care of me. I dont know how i should thank her."

I smiled looking at her.

" So what are u preparing to surprise her? "

I just smiled.

" Ok.. Ok.."  she said placing her both palms infront of me.

We both went inside smiling.

" Vaishali.. Here u are?? Iam searchi.. ." Swetha said looking at vaishu but stopped in midway when she looked at me.

" I.."

" its.. Ok.. Anyways.. Iam going to superbazar.. Do u need anything?" swetha said ignoring me.

"Yah.. Just a minute.. I will give the list." Vaishu went inside her room and took a pen and paper and started writing.

Mean while swetha came with a glass of juice. She gave me the juice and took the laptop bag from my hand and kept them inside the bed room.

I sat on a chair driking the juice looking at swetha.

"Here.. " vaishu gave the slip to swetha.

"Ok.. I will be back.. I kept snack on dining table. Call me if u need anything." Swetha said and started going out.

I also stood to go with her.

She looked at me when i came out.

"What??" She asked raising her eye brows

"Iam coming with u."

"Why??"

"Why means what?? " i looked at her for her silly question

"I just want to accompany u.." i continued

"No.. " she said. I waited for her to explain by crossing my hands.

"I.. I want to go alone.." She said uncomfortably.

"Iam not lifting u while going there.. " i said chuckling. May be she didnt find it funny. She looked at me with same expression.

"Swetha.. Day and night u are giving all ur time to abhi only.. Do u forgot that there is this pathetic husband of u living in the same house." I pouted looking with my puppy eyes.