PAGE ELEVEN

Shawn felt something on his muscles that he couldn’t explain. It was moving. Suddenly, Zerath invited him to get inside the laboratory. Shawn followed her as she reminded her caution that he should not talk anymore (because of the sensitive robot guards floating everywhere). When Shawn took the last step to the laboratory, he accidentally slipped downward to the floor and the bottle he held fell and it was broken into pieces.

The alarm rang in every place. The creatures were awaken and they were all now in trouble.

Two threats detected! They are in the laboratory! They want to escape!It kept on repeating until the aliens have gathered inside the laboratory.

Zerath and Shawn quickly ran to the mazy passage where there were numbers of capsule like tubes. They turned right to the smoky rafters and they went to the tunnel until they slid helplessly to the giant fiber glass tube and finally rolled on the ground. When they opened their eyes, they smelt the fresh human blood. Shawn looked up and there, he saw a twenty feet cylindrical tube full of human blood. His attention was hooked by his great conjuration. He was worrying about the owner of the blood, and he said, “May the spirits bear your souls.”

Zerath quickly pricked Shawn on his chest, “We have no more time, this is the last and you should be careful to your words while facing those creatures. This chemical is only good for an hour. It will be dissolved because your blood is stronger than ours,” she said. Her face was slowly coming out as it reappeared. She was now visible to the eyes of the flying robot guards. “Thank you for believing in me. You are the first and the bravest person who faced this conjuring nightmare. I am glad you face it, but before they cut my head off, I just want to say . . .  that I have already learned to love you.”

Shawn’s muscles transformed into thin and his hips and body became skinny. He grew three inches as his head grew bigger. His eyes turnedlarge opaque black and his five fingers turned four.

The robot guards were now moving. They bound Zerath with red copper wires (from neck to toe) and dragged it to the quadrilateral tunnel. Zerath felt extremely weakened because coppers can affect the alien’s body. But her luck was still there. Her body was already contaminated with human blood, so we can assure that she can survive the copper’s strength.

When Shawn became visible, another robot guards came and he was caught. They totally bound him with red copper wires without noticing that Shawn was evolving. They dragged him to the laboratory and threw in the experiment table.

Waka na lara Mas!” said the fat one, which means, we will wait the supervisor.