PAGE FIVE

The gleaming object’s circular door suddenly opened. There was a yellow light forming an emblem of a particular country in Europe but it was not as clear as you have imagined because the white light was dominating.

There was a silhouette of a very thin creature with big oblong head. It was his first time to see to that sort of thing. His heart sank and jumped triple times per second and his eyes grew with a great horror when he saw the actual creature presented in Dorothy’s video clip documentations. He was fainting and immediately fell.

There were gray creatures that hooked him inside and brought to the white rectangular table, where there were things that are found in the Laboratory Apparatus (test tubes, beaker, etc.)

When he opened his eyes, Shawn was horrified to see dozens of ugly creatures. Most of them were bald; their faces were flat. They had no external parts of the body like nose, ears, and even sex organs. On the other hand, they still owned a pair of very large opaque black eyes, but it has nopupil and/ or iris.

Most of them were staring straight to his eyes, while the others werejust handling their weapon, which was loaded with luminous bullet. They started to talk with a strange tone and language that made him extremely out of place.

When Shawn noticed that their attention was no longer at him, he started to move sideward, slowly,and then he climbed down from the table and crept backwards. When he already reached closer in the wall, he crawled straight to the narrow passage where there were tubes, fiber glasses, and funnels. But unfortunately, he accidentally touched the red wire.

The speaker suddenly announced a strange language which means (in English), Attention, a human prisoner is trying to escape! It was repeating for many times until he was caught.

Shawn was now in trouble. The robot guards bound him with electric wires and dreadfully dragged back to the white rectangular table. He began to speak as he was catching his breath, “Unsay buhaton ninyo nako?” They abruptly stopped moving and stared to each other.

“Wara nu saray?” said the other one, which means what did you say?

Shawn didn’t understand. He tried to use the language that he had learned.“Sino ba kayo at ano ang gagawin nyo sa akin?” he said in Tagalog, but still, they didn’t understand.

“Tue eres. . . .” cried Shawn, but the creatures were now approaching. Then he raised his both hands in a thrust position as he spoke his caution. “Don’t come closer, I warned you.”