Turned (Chapter 31)

Round about two days had passed and everything was normal, nothing new, no sighting of Divine or anyone. Everything was just peacefully.

You were in the kitchen grabbing a drink of water. Todoroki walked in the room from his shower and hugged you from behind. You leaned back and look up at Todoroki, Todoroki kissed your neck and you carried on filling the cup with water when smiling.

Todoroki threw on a plane white shirt and black trousers/pants. For some reason you found it kind of hot, maybe because his shirt was sort of see-through?

You have laced you glass of water on the side after taking a chug of it. You started to walk to Todoroki and hugged him,"You alright kitty?" He asked in confusion.

"Yeah, why?" You asked back. You didn't seem that sad you just wanted a hug,

"Hmm, oh no reason,"

You pulled away from the hug and you felt a wave of coldness woosh upon you. Todoroki didn't let go of your hand and without saying a word he pulled you over to the door, you were wondering why and then you decided to ask,"Hey Shoto, where are we going?"

He turned to you and placed his index finger in his lips walst smiling,"Oh nowhere,"

You highly doubted him and you were cautious on where you two were going, you didn't want what happened at first. You started to think about the past and then Todoroki stoped. You bumped into him and you came out of your day-dream-nightmare.

Todoroki turned to you and picked you up bride style, you clinged onto his shirt in fear and being dropped. Todoroki peered at you with no mov no his head then looked back.

He was so mysterious!

You wanted to know what he was doing, you just decided to let him do what he wants cause...your scared.

You let that word spin around and around in your head as you slowly grew away from reality. Your mind was so foggy and bland today that you've been struggling to think since this morning. It was actually really annoying.

You had lost the way Todoroki was going and you were in an unknown areas. You both hadn't left the building so you assumed it was a private place or something. You wouldn't be surprised if it was because Todoroki has a lot of power, well more than you anyway.

Todoroki enter a room with a huge metal door, it was covered in warning and everything. Now you were scared. You asked Todoroki in where you going again but he just ignored you.

"PlaEAsE!! Shoto, I just wanna know where we're going!" You pleases with tears in your eyes. You really didn't want to be tied up again, you though Todoroki would have trusted you by now. But clearly not. It upset you in such a way that words can't express, so then it happened. Tears dropped down your face and the started to huff for air, you just wanted to know where you are going.

Todoroki looked at you as you had leant up on his shoulder, you just wanted to let it out. Todoroki stoped in his tracks and wrapped his hand round the back of your neck rubbing his thumb for comfort. You started to calm down through sniffles and sniffles.

Todoroki squares down with one knee on the floor and his wouldn't drop you,"Kitten, what's wrong?"

"I'm scare on where we're going. Don't you think that all you've done hasn't corrupted me!?" You yelled out between tears. You gripped onto his shirt tighter. Todoroki stood back up and carried you over to his destination again.

Todoroki's steps were slower and his faced seemed more sad, you guess he didn't realise till you said so.  You still cling onto his shoulder but then he took a stop.

You looked at where we had stopped and there was a person tied in chairs. One was Momo and the other was a empty. You were scared, why was Momo here? Todoroki placer you on your own feet and walked over to Momo.

He pulled her head back by pulling her hair and then leaned towards her, he yelled in her face,"(Y/n)! Give me the knife now!" You we're so scared that you were shaking.

You didn't want to disobey him since he was all psycho now, you looked behind you and there was a knife, it was a kitchen knife.

As your smooth fingers wrapped around the plastic handle, you began to shake more. Although it was tough you forced yourself to hand it to Todoroki.

You held it out to Todoroki and then he gripped Momo's hair tighter,"See kitten, this bitch called the authorities on us, so see we are going to have to move again. So I want you to do your worst to her," he cackled with a scaring smile.

Your heart dropped. You couldn't possibly do anything like that! Especially since Momo was a friend from U.A. You gripped the knife tighter and you let your head drop down. You cried again, god you were such a baby.

You grabbed the knife with both hands and held it at your chest. You couldn't do such a thing, it would tear you apart...

Thank you all for reading. Okay my Venus are going down so that has got me little irritated and thinking that my story is bad. But thanks for reading it so greatly appreciated!!!💜💜