Figure (Chapter 27)

A day had passed and you hadn't heard anything from the closet yet. You were in a way glad but you wanted to know why Todoroki decided to kidnap him? You hated that you had to hide him from the police but he'd just been throughout prison, you loved him to much to have that happen.

Todoroki entered the closet and you tried not to listen but the eagerness got the best of you, you placed your ear up against the door and you heard Todoroki say muffled,"Prepare to die," with a laughing tone.

Your heart sank and then you heard the loudest  scream in pain, it was crocks and you could feel the pain he was going through just from a voice. You were frozen in place, and the only noises you could hear were stabbing noises and screeching screams.

———-

A few minutes had passed and it was silent, you removed your head from the door and and stood at the door, staring at the floor. Todoroki opened the door to see you there I in-front of him, blocking his way.

Tears formed in your eyes from fear and Todoroki had already pulled you into a hug, Todoroki kissed the top of your head and you hugged him back with your face in his chest.

————-

You and Todoroki were stood there for a while and you had calmed down, a bit,"Kitten, dose it scare you when I do something to someone else?" You nodded and gave him an answer,"Yes it dose," your voice was kinda wimpy and Todoroki just held you close and said,

"I'll stop doing so In front of you, I promise," you hugged Todoroki tighter and kissed his neck.

Todoroki gave his anime off again and you did the same,"Thanks," you mumbled as god birdied your far in Todoroki's shirt, clinging and to his sleeves.

Todoroki had wrapped his arm round your waist and pulled you closer, you blushed more and then nuzzled into his warm, chest.

—————

The next morning Todoroki woke up before you and watched you sleep. He used one of his arms as a pillow for you and died to make you as comfy as possible.

A minute or two passed and you arose too. You sat up and Todoroki rested his head on your shoulder as you felt his breathe on your neck. You cupped his cheek and kissed his lips.

You and Todoroki had both gotten up and Todoroki was having a shower walst you were getting dressed. You were wearing a black t-shirt that was skin tight and went down to your thighs and grey shorts with black angle socks.

Todoroki walked in and had a towel wrapped round his waist. You blushed and covered you face,"Angel what's wrong?" Todoroki asked obliviously.

You peeled at him and mumbled 'no'. He walked up to you and hugged you,

"You sure?"

At this point you were blushing like mad, you had your pretty much nearly naked boyfriend hugging you! You were a mess.

Todoroki pulled away and you finally answered him,"That's embarrassing......." Todoroki smoked and kissed the top of your head, thoughts were running through your mind like crazy.

Todoroki was getting dressed  and threw on a plain shirt and black jeans. Todoroki suites whatever he wore, and you didn't know is why?

Todoroki made his way behind you without you knowing, and he covered you eyes and pulled your head back and kissed your neck. Todoroki was doing more kissy things today than normal.

You turned your head to kiss him back. You then took Todoroki's hand and leaned into his chest and asked,"Shoto, can we go outside? Just for a little bit," Todoroki had a surprised look and shrugged his shoulders.

You were slightly disappointed but you didn't let that get the best of you.

————————-

The day went by like physics and it turned night sooner than you thought. You were in the couch/sofa and Todoroki sat next to you with and arm round you,"(Y/n), wanna go for a walk?"

Your eyes lit up and you looked at Todoroki, he seemed serious,"Yes!" You squealed in excitement.

Todoroki laughed a bit and stood up, he put his and out asking for your and he lead you outside.

———-

You were so happy to just be outside but with Todoroki being Todoroki he insisted to hold your hand the entire time. You expected, you jay wanted to be outside for as long as possible though.

It was kinda dark since it was about 19:00 so it was harder to see but tit says that it's because not as many people would be out. He really was overprotective.

You and Todoroki were walking for a bit and it felt good to let your legs get a stretch. The both of you were walking next to a river and you were just about to go under a bridge.

Just as you were under it you let go of Todoroki's hand and crouched by the river. For swung round to see where you had gone.

You put the tip of  hand in the cold water as it flowed through your fingers. You placed a hand on your shoulder and you turned around and stood up,"Sorry about that, I just wanted to feel the water."

Todoroki looked confused, I guess not being outside for months, you'll forget what river water will feel like. You herd someone walking, you and Todoroki both looked and saw........

PLEASE READ

I'm going to do a Q&A bit I'm only going to 10-15 questions. I will mention the people who ask questions and feel free to ask what you want just don't go personal ok.